• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
giphy.gif

Excited to see what this looks like although the cover-based rumors sound worrying.

Why? The cover based system works really well in some games.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
I cannot articulate the little excitement I can muster for a fucking Marvel Avengers game, and I say this as someone who thought Spider-Man '18 was dope as hell. I don't know why. I'm just expecting utterly predictable, mediocre action junk. Prove me wrong, Crystal.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Square conference sounds hype.

Shame all the surprise has been ruined, but it would be one way or another anyway.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Finally, they're ready. This conference is sure going to be something.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Sheesh going to be SE Avengers vs Mua3 hunh? Then again one is likely just a trailer that may or may not have gameplay depending on how far out it is(well hopefully it has gameplay) while the other will likely have a major new team reveal trailer, several hours of treehouse and press gameplay and a floor demo. I wish the best to both, but I kinda doubt this will overshadow Mua3 by a long shot especially since that releases a month after e3, and definitely has the bigger roster
Please have Doctor Doom in it. I got to have my Doom.
Wrong game dude, but good chance he'll show up in Mua3 and be playable

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that could make the Square conference more hype now is if they announce 2Quiet2Man

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't understand how an Avengers game can be a cover shooter lol

Unless the leaker mixed up cover shooter with third person action game.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I would hope that SE learned a lesson from the whole Tomb Raider exclusivity thing......but who knows.
Spider-Man & Iron Man VR are PlayStation exclusive. Ultimate Marvel Alliance 3 is Nintendo exclusive. It wouldn't necessarily be crazy if Avengers was Xbox exclusive.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be a multiplayer focused GaaS with MTX and I'll hate it, I hate the current AAA industry.
Still curious to see what it'll be.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Y'know I was thinking the other day how bizarre it is that we've gone through almost eleven years of MCU films with so few tie-in games. If these films were released in the 90s we would have been inundated with games by now.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hope the early rumor about Wanda being one of the main characters is true 🙏🏻

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Oh wow I guess thats why eidos montreal was looking for tester. Im actually going there tomorrow...

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Gonna be a CG trailer and nothing else most likely. Not that I'm against finally seeing something from it come to fruition but we all know Square can make trailers. I'm hoping for something more.