• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

offshore

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Just checked the site and it popped up, didn't see a thread. As usual, there's your 5 top artists, top 5 tracks, minutes listened, your favourite genres, your Top 100, your songs of the decade and they've done podcast stats this year (think this is new?)

screenshot2019-12-05ag4jv6.png

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
photopictureresizer_1r5kh2.png

Decade
photopictureresizer_169kd8.png

No major surprises. The Queen is on top where she belongs.

Last edited:

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Mine is fucking weird. I've been using Spotify since 2011, but I've used it the most this year since I got premium but my 2019 and Decade Wrapped are almost exactly the same. My only guess is that I used it so little the last 10 years that everything I listened to this year automatically became my #1s. I'm more interested in what Last.FM has to say as that will pull in my Foobar, Itunes, and Spotify listens for a more cohesive look at my shitty music taste.

KOQTxAU.jpg

SpbXGNY.jpg

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
winter:
toby fox
jonathan coulton
70's music

spring:
toby fox
jonathan coulton
70's music

summer:
toby fox
jonathan coulton
70's music

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This seems pretty accurate. I did not dump my itunes library until 2016 though, so my "decade" is only 2017-2019. Also, I usually listen to albums all the way through, so it kinda breaks the whole thing.

desX4Kg.png

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
I apparently listened to an asston of Futurecop! this year... I kind of didn't realize it...

These are always fun, because there are some random ass surprises - Prince should have been my artist of the decade, but he disappeared from Spotify for a few years...

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
22.jpg

Not what I would have expected at all! Honestly surprised there wasn't any Hip-Hop in the top 5 this year. And tricot was a recent discovery and way outside my norm. I switched over from other services to Spotify this year so it's only a snapshop of one part of my year though.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
CMsH4Dd.png

They got me on lock w/ the Protomartyr pick, definitely my favorite band of the decade. This year got taken over by the FFXIV osts and all of Kevin Penkin's work.

Sabot

Oct 31, 2017
22.jpg

Not what I would have expected at all! Honestly surprised there wasn't any Hip-Hop in the top 5 this year. And tricot was a recent discovery and way outside my norm. I switched over from other services to Spotify this year so it's only a snapshop of one part of my year though.

ooh big ups to tricot, I gnoshed on their backlog last year.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Does this include others that are on your family plan? Because my shit makes NO sense.

Rrang

Oct 27, 2017
OH, USA
This is always cool to see every year! Mine seems pretty accurate... really got into Day Wave this year, haha

spotifytotalshekfo.png

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
My daughter's playlist is going to fuck it all up again. Except for the original Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, that's mostly me.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
2019: Misfits, Ramones, Claudio Simonetti, The Band, Iron Maiden
Decade: Aesop Rock, Jedi Mind Tricks, Carpenter Brut, Despise You, Run The Jewels

A lot of stuff I listen to isn't available on Spotify, so not entirely reflective.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I wonder if blink's "I Really Wish I Hated You" being my #1 song of the year had anything to do with my terrible breakup.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
EUXgNsV.png

Really surprised to see CHVRCHES in my Top this year. I don't think I listened that much to them. Also started listening to podcast last winter so it really changed how I listen do music.

Love how my decade is almost 100% French also.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
MdmOe5l.png

I more or less knew the artists I listened to, but I've listened to half what I did last year. And it's been on the decline for the past years D:

burnsy

Banned
May 31, 2018
126 hours listened this year, $144 premium this year. Suppose I need to get listening more often to get more value out of spotify.

My wrap up basically mirrors the concerts I went to. I do listen to a lot more diverse music than what appears here though

spotify.jpg

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
h5rAWwUQ

Skyzoo would have made the list if the album dropped earlier in the year for sure. I forgot how much I was listening to Scienze the first half of the year though, vibed with the majority of his catalog.

That Little Brother album though was on rotation for like a month straight 🔥.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IMG-20191205-001529-570.jpg

I still think there data model is pretty shallow and too simplified. I would love to fiddle with my own song data info tbh.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
I'm getting a "something's not working" error on the wrapped site and only seasons/top artist/top 5 artists on the insta story

Edit: In the app I'm only getting Top Songs on 2019 and a very inaccurate Best of the Decade for You playlist

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
The only part of mine that doesn't seem accurate at all is my podcast list - #1 is definitely right (Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness), but 2-5 are ones that I've either barely listened to or never listened to. My actual #2 (Savage Lovecast) didn't even make the cut, which I know can't be right.

petethepanda

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Third year in a row my entire Wrapped is a 1:1 reflection of the main writing playlist I was using during the year. It really sucks that you can't exclude certain items from your listening history.

Really dig the way it's presented this year, though. Got a kick out of Toby Fox being my artist of the decade (thanks again to Undertale being featured heavily on my playlists for a few projects over the last few years).