• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Wait ... like an extension that EGS has? Please don't tell me that I need to have EGS to access Spotify.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I don't understand what Epic's plan to try to be even sightly relevant in the PC userbase is, but I'm really glad they're this bad at it

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Will they give months of subscription away though?

It would make sense if Epic Store was a device or OS...

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe it has integration with the games? For example, some PS4 games auto-mute the in-game music when the Spotify app is playing...

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
If it works on the overlay (do they have an overlay?), that is pretty cool. I use the Xbox Gamebar for that already, but some people automatically disable gamebar.

ultraluna

Jun 3, 2020
I don't get it. It's not like PSN where it needs to be integrated into EGS because it's a PC, just alt tab or something i dunno. What the advantage of downloading Spotify through Epic? Makes no sense.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
Doesn't Spotify on console have special features to work with gaming? Like shutting off or lowering in volume during a cutscene or something?

If it has that kinda feature I get it. If it's just to download tho... Wow.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
www.epicgames.com

Spotify Music and Podcasts | Download for Free - Epic Games Store

Download Spotify Music and Podcasts for FREE at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and play today!

Developer
Spotify AB
Publisher
Spotify AB
Release Date
Dec 17, 2020
Tags
Party
Rating
–
Platform
Windows
Spotify Music and Podcasts
Love music? Play your favorite songs and albums free on Windows with Spotify.
Stream the tracks you love instantly, browse the charts or fire up readymade playlists in every genre and mood. Radio plays you great song after great song, based on your music taste. Discover new music too, with awesome playlists built just for you.
Stream Spotify free, with occasional ads, or go Premium.
Free
• Play any song, artist, album or playlist instantly
• Browse hundreds of readymade playlists in every genre and mood
• Stay on top of the Charts
• Stream Radio
• Enjoy podcasts, audiobooks and videos
• Discover more music with personalized playlists
Premium
• Download tunes and play offline
• Listen ad-free
• Get even better sound quality
• Try it free for 30 days, no strings attached

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The subpar podcast service made relevant by paid-exclusive shows joins forces with the subpar gaming service made relevant by paid-exclusive games. Neato.

FooF

One Winged Slayer
Mar 24, 2020
yea but why you can just listen to spoitfy from a browser or download it stand alone or i'm sure at this point it's pre installed on windows 10