• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EoIG54gWEAEESjt

EoIKFNeXUAA6d33

EoIKyQ-XIAAUty9

F8z0Jes.png

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
This is really interesting. While I've heard of a few of these artists (and I know they are very popular) I don't think I've heard any of the songs or listened to any of the albums here.

I didn't expect otherwise, but this was my first "wow I must be really old" moments.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is really interesting. While I've heard of a few of these artists (and I know they are very popular) I don't think I've heard any of the songs or listened to any of the albums here.

I didn't expect otherwise, but this was my first "wow I must be really old" moments.
I had the exact same thought. Wasn't my first, though. Damn kids...

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jai Paul for 2021 charts, right OP?
I'm working on some TikTok dances that are guaranteed to make my boy go viral.

Also, wow at Juice Wrld beating the Weeknd and beabadobee getting one of the 10 most streamed songs in the world.

Also also, I hope this means everyone is going to stop posting "b-b-but he's only famous in America" in Travis Scott threads because this dude is literally one of the 10 streamed artists in the world.

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
Bad Bunny beating Drake is crazy, but he deserved it. Though some of his more recent stuff hasn't been hitting, he's a real talent.

True on both points. By the way aside from me, you, and a few others, expect your first few pages of this thread to be filled with people who rarely or never listen to new music explicitly letting you know that they rarely or never listen to new music.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Taylor Swift yess. Damn did I really love her album.

Honestly expected BTS to get number 1. They have such an insane number of fans that can pull crazy streaming numbers.

aznpxdd

Oct 25, 2017
Peeps just love to let others know they don't keep up with mainstream entertainment or somethin'

Its not about being old or "damn kids"! These are some of the biggest names in entertainment and if you don't know then you don't know. Especially funny since majority of the board spend half their time awake online anyways...

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
Peeps just love to let others know they don't keep up with mainstream entertainment or somethin'

Its not about being old or "damn kids"! These are some of the biggest names in entertainment and if you don't know then you don't know.
while i agree with the general sentiment i will say that i keep up with music obsessively and i have no idea who the fuck lewis capaldi is

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
while i agree with the general sentiment i will say that i keep up with music obsessively and i have no idea who the fuck lewis capaldi is

And that's okay to not know every single artist. The issue comes from people coming into the thread to announce that they know absolutely no one on the list, and then proceeding not to give any of them a chance/listen, and come into next year's thread doing the same exact thing.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
I think the BTS thing is the fans actually buy the releases or some shit like that

Oct 29, 2017
Where is the 100 Gex people? Thought that was big. Drakes still big? I'm reminded now that my yearly wrap up will be fall out boy and parquet court albums

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie. Just watched Uncut Gems and thought The Weekend was a made up dude.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of J Balvin, I'll check that out.

The Box came out THIS year man? Fuuuuuuuuuuck

BeatnikGunso

Oct 25, 2017
I listen to new music of various genres constantly

it's just not top 40 pop/rap

I do listen to what is technically pop like alfie templeman or what have you.

I know all of the top 10 artists at least from looking at tinder profiles, could not tell you any bad bunny or j balvin song from my head.

I have no clue what 4, 8, and 9 are on the top songs list ha ha.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I listen to a lot of top 40 music and haven't heard of most of those songs. Who the old man is bad bunny

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Cold slap to the face... that slap is reality to a 43 year old man who used to be hip.

Sadsic

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
man it's barely December lol they couldn't wait a few weeks? I'm still waiting on The Avalanches new album for this year lol

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bad Bunny is my guy, that's awesome

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, several songs that went viral on TikTok stayed big enough to make it into the yearly top ten. That's nuts