• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
ESPN story

Reds broadcaster Thom Brennaman has been suspended from working Cincinnati's games after using an anti-gay slur on air Wednesday night, prompting the team to apologize for the "horrific, homophobic remark."

Brennaman used the slur moments after the Fox Sports Ohio feed returned from a commercial break before the top of the seventh inning in the first game of a doubleheader at Kansas City. Brennaman did not seem to realize he was already on air. He later apologized.

"I made a comment earlier tonight that I guess went out over the air that I am deeply ashamed of," he said. "If I have hurt anyone out there, I can't tell you how much I say from the bottom of my heart, I am very, very sorry."

The actual slur is in the comments. He made sure to apologize to the people who pay him, but for everyone else it's only if he hurt them. And remember, he's a man of fatih!

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Duplicate thread. Please see the link in the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.