• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodbye

Oct 27, 2017
With the right timing this will be my vacation game on the go. Absolutely loved the first game and this has more sports!

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sidebar games is officially a Nintendo first party dev now with 2 games in a row (third party only working with one company)

Oct 25, 2017
I hope there's a good amount of pure sports gameplay.... with Golf Story I always found myself looking forward to the actual courses, but I'm worried now they'll stray even further from that model.

Zaro

Nov 13, 2017
Animation seem really good.

I just see that you can go fishing, any game with fiching is good ;)

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Tried to finish this recently on my Switch Lite but no HD rumble makes a HUGE difference playing this game. Now that the sequel is announced I'll be redownloading and finishing on my base Switch.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Pixel art is a huge turn off for me. I just can't play anything pixel art on Switch, gives me terrible headaches and eye pains. I wished they went hd hand drawn 2D at in the next game.

Jan 2, 2018
Pixel art is a huge turn off for me. I just can't play anything pixel art on Switch, gives me terrible headaches and eye pains. I wished they went hd hand drawn 2D at in the next game.

Please no! Half the charm comes from the art!

And I don't want to avatar shame you, but it's a bit funny to look at in combination with your statement. :P

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
Golf Story was fun game but I hope they improve on the music. I had to turn it off.

Indiana Jones

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. Megaton announcement. I was wondering what these devs were up to. I was expecting a Golf Story sequel at some point but, this is way more ambitious. Can't wait.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if the balls in the logo are all the Sports in the game. Would be Tennis, Baseball, Cricket, Volleyball, Association Football, and of course Golf.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
they are going wild with this game and i freaking love it. I hope the world is more connected than the different courses like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.