• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
User banned (3 days): blatant spoilers of a brand new chapter in a thread title
wiSSQpD.png

This is it after 2 long years since his introduction Yamato has made it to the end nothing is stopping this locomotive from reaching its destination imo.

Yamato will be the 10th/11th and final member of the Strawhat Crew.

(In the Series Luffy isn't counted)

Its been a long long time since Luffy started his journey back in Chapter 1 and uttered his statement:
main-qimg-137b074d45018777c30fe1886b34bcb4-lq

As the years began he slowly add to his precious crew

Zoro:
6zcK7rE.jpg

Sanji:
Tm0zile.png

Usopp & Franky:
lRvGQUa.png

Brook:
hn8ujwX.png

After Brook it would be over 10 years before Jinbe joined up to be the 9th Member of the Strawhats pretty much in 901 when Luffy declared to be his captain in 2018.

And now nearly 4 years Later Yamato "Kozuki Oden". Son of Kaido will finally be the long awaited member of the strawhat crew
latest

From blazing into the story Thunder Baguaing Ulti unconscious and saving Luffy and whisking his future captain alerting him that Yamato has been waiting/knowing about Luffy for many years.

Through the years Yamato has beaten many a bad faith arguments and nonsense

From Naminess if you just ignore Eyebrows and fucking horns.

To that they would Die, what series are you reading?

To thye would fall in love with Momonosuke, 1. that fucking gross fucking pedos out there 2. Why would Yamato be sexually attracted to Oden when Yamato has never shown that

To no mentor......
oden-one-piece.gif

To having to stay in Wano to make up for his fathers sins.... Kids should never be blamed for the father deeds and sins just look at Ace
6d8ggXX.png

That Yamato would give up on his dreams of freedom and leaving Wano to serve Momonosuke.....

One Piece is a series about freedom and following your dreams, at really no point has that been discard or discredited, at no point has Yamato ever changed his mind on what they wanted to do but people said he would ignoring what the series is.
ERE2LvV.png

Yamato left Momo to go fight, planning to go help Luffy fight back Kaido and fight back aganist Kaido his own Father who opressed and chained Yamato to Wano not only in body but Heart
one_piece_v101_ch1015_p017-edit.jpg

Yamato has beaten every single allegation thrown at them, all thats left is the final acceptance and joining of the crew with Luffy.

The Path is clear, the sails are ready, its time to set off.

Its been quite the journey to see the crew finish for me, been with the series for awhile really since 2004 when 4Kids dubbed the series thats when I found other sites and stuff about One Piece.

I was there for the Franky vs Paulie Wars that went up all the way to EL and Frankys Flashback with some fighting afterwards, from Paulie being diffirent kind of pervert from Sanji was an argument you saw back than and his rope skills making things different.

To Thriller Bark and Brooks entrance with some arguing for Perona and other nonsense

IMO Jinbe was obvious from Impel Down but there was many many people arguing against from too bing, too boring, too experienced, etc (wow same type on nonsense thrown at Yamato)

Even when many were for Carrot from here or on the former site, I didn't really think or feel Carrot would be the last member even ask Blackleg-sanji1 for that.

I remember arguing with others like KuwabaraTheMan (or a poster like this) or Lotus (don't think it was much but I swear there was) saying I never thought Carrot would be one.

its been quite the ride but just as One Piece will someday end, so too must the talks of Strawhats joining.

If some people asked me why I thought Yamato would be it, well I still say the start with yamato and its introduction the electric entrance the feeling of energy and character radiating off, it felt like a strawhat to me.

To end this thread I want to do 3 things

1. Highlight a greta/key moment from the One Piece Anime from Episode 1015

2. I would like to thank everyone who talked about One Piece on here, especially us Yamato fans who been arguing for a boy from the start

3. Just cause I can be petty, from my last threads here some posts
Jinbe. EDIT: Didn't read the whole OP, Carrot then

I don't buy Yamato joining
Been wanting Carrot to join since Whole Cake, and still holding out hope.

i watched part of zou and the beginning of whole cake with a cousin of mine

and if carrot doesn't join, i will riot.

Carrot or riot. I friggin' love Yamato but damnit, it should be Carrot.

Edit: if anything, Yamato could join up the Revolutionaries with the Ace connection.
I think it's Carrot.

Momo and Tama are far too young and when Kaido is defeated, Momo will have too many responsibilities in Wano as the new shogun and I think Tama will stay close to him and they'll grow up together.

If anything happens to Kinemon, Yamato may take over as Momo's bodyguard/caretaker since her see's himself as Oden. I Kinemon survives, I can see it being Yamato.

Carrot. There won't be two Nami-faced members of the crew. Oda just took Nami and merged her with Oden and Kaido.

Yamato is a red herring if I ever saw one. Someone who's desperate to leave and apparently willing to sail with the SHs asap. When was the last time that happened for someone on the crew?

5jncwtjlb5291.png

t0w35ul.jpg

Cclcjm.gif

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno don't count out the possibility of last minute additions :P we still have Elbaf to go might not be the final Strawhat!

GOAT character

Stanicle

Oct 27, 2017
Yea i started to decide to switch to the manga so way behind. Lets not post threads with the big news as the title lol. Real smooth.

RetroRunner

Dec 6, 2020
Is this what Slayven threads look like to people who've only heard of Batman? I take it this sets up the end game for the series?

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
lmao, someone bothered to make a thread with a spoiler tag. Then, there is this directly under it.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow... I barely post in the One Piece OT still got called out ... I STILL HOLD OUT HOPE FOR CARROT

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Dude there's anime onlies and people who aren't caught up. No need for that to be the title, or for the thread in the first place but at least don't spoil it in the title.

DemyxC

Dec 3, 2020
Yamato fans are bold. Luffy is going to say no.....(and then probably yes but it'll be hella funny if Oda spaces it out by a chapter for maximum salt)

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
People saying it's a spoiler... wasn't it very obvious from the start? Everyone and their mother thought he would join

It's a spoiler for people not in Wano though, but soon he'll be appearing in every promotional material

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
if you are interested in OP, there was literally no way to dodge this spoiler.
sure, OP could have left it out, but you probably would have learned of it regardless. probably today.
do you think people will just not include him in shots of the crew until you're cought up on the anime? lol

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Someone made this thread with a better title and I don't appreciate getting spoiled before I can even read the damn chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.