• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MisterBear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Graphics look very underwhelming.
Yea because gamers cannot think for themselves, its why developers have to hand hold everyone through the entire process and make sure to capture footage/photo's in a professional way. Because you have some douche bag tweaking out, posting crap from the game with no artistic eye and makes the game look bad. Then gamers take it and go, "Oh wow the game looks bad!". Even in the real-world you can take poor photo's that make life look unglamorous and poor.

It's like judging every celebrity/model by a photo of their front facing camera when they open it up accidentally.

It's so lame that people do this crap though, years of working from the developer and some random guy gets the pleasure to show off everything as if it's his own.

(Sorry for the semi-rant)

Last edited:

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
from that same link
He's still posting pics
ACKOcVt.jpg

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
So uh is anyone kind enough to tell me whole backstory of this game + spoilers? Why is Kratos even in Norse lands? Is that kid really his son? Why is he sick? Why are Egypt gods interested in Kratos. Etc...

Thanks in advance.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
The game looks amazing but I am not really liking the HUD, Kratos' health bar look fine but the bosses' health bar just looks too colorful and too purple. Almost feels kinda sci-fi, like a Destiny game or soemthing.

It leaves me aesthetically cold.

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Why are people doubting that there aren't bosses in the game?

That guy is not a leaker. He's a guy who's getting screenshots from another source and using that to his advantage to make stuff up.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Still no confirmation on multiple weapons? Bummer. It's the main thing I'm interested in but 4chan likes spreading lies too much to be credible.

Jocund

Mar 9, 2018
The game looks amazing but I am not really liking the HUD, Kratos' health bar look fine but the bosses' health bar just looks too colorful and too purple. Almost feels kinda sci-fi, like a Destiny game or soemthing.

It leaves me aesthetically cold.
Yeah, it's kinda whimsical. Considering how much of the game looks, I'd expected more muted color.

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
I just want to know if it's just one weapon or not.
This tight a lid on weapons making me think it's just one or very limited. Would be a real shame but hyped nonetheless

Bionet

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the person who allegedly has the game is being so vague about everything beyond showing a few screenshots is making me think they're just posting stuff given by whoever actually has the game...

R8ER34

Mar 4, 2018
So it appears the final boss is
Baldur. If it is true, I think it's that Conor Mcgregor looking dude from the beginning that puts a beating on you

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Do we fight
Egyptian gods as well or only their creatures
?

I don't know. I was amazed when I found those videos few days ago.
higlighting the creature that intrigued me at that time and the statue in the loot room. At that time I thought it was just speculation, but after seeing the creature this got insane. My guess is that you only fight some creatures, see some hints, get surprised WTh are they doing there etc... Who knows maybe a hidden boss dunno. Btw the video analysis forgot to mention something else. In the loot room there is also a Roman helmet. XD.

slasherjpc

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing a full run of the game can be completed in 20 hours, of course not doing all side/post content.

slasherjpc

Oct 25, 2017
Speedruns will always be much shorter but even for a speedrun 20 hours are so much. This game took years to make no wonder it is that long.

Well I wouldn't say this person speed ran it from what I'm hearing but still, 20 hours is no slouch imo. Add in the side stuff and think it sounds like one mega content filled game.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Someone on youtube unboxed the press kit. Be aware: the artwork book may be kinda spoilery showing some characters and enemies and some dragons. I just can't understand why they don't sell those types of kits to the public, Sometimes they are better than the physical Premum Edition they sell on the markets.