• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PS Dog

Mar 24, 2018
Images gameplay
JEQRYbz.jpg

HxCxAvg.jpg

vlwmyy6.jpg

0wEAAfw.jpg

mPJOtbD.jpg

brS1UAP.jpg

dzJUe9A.jpg

GxMhIIJ.jpg

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
I might be way behind on this but do we know if you get the chains of Olympus at any point?

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the video link. That stone golem fight is kinda meh. The fights with enemies that are with the size of Kratos looks much more interesting.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That looks real fun. The colors, the animations, the contextual attacks, the general brutality and flow of the combat. It all looks really, really good.

The animation for throwing the axe is so cool.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone confirm or deny a single spoiler for me? Is there seriously only...

one weapon, the axe?

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
bruh it's spoiler thread, you don't need to tag it
also someone paste that 4chan link already ffs

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
I would like a link also

looking good, the combat speed is alot faster than i was thinking.
the a.i Is a little dull, tho that axe dodge was very awesome. hoping for better variety
like how the kids alerts you to enemy presence, you can switch of the visual alert if he does it well.
still loving the combat so much. it will suck if the axe is the only weapon.
need moreeeeeeee

Jocund

Mar 9, 2018
From what I've seen, this almost could've gotten away with a lower ESRB rating. Bit of a far cry from the gore of past entries.

That's not a complaint, though. Just an observation.

Yeah, I thought the game was boring as fuck from early reveals but the recent stuff from the preview thread made me change my mind. It's just bad players making the game look bad.

Looks really easy with more than generous parry timings. The person playing is just bad.

Aren't most people bad at video games

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Video got removed. Bleh
The brutality of that finisher on golum is sooo god of war.
The guy playing the game also sucks hard lol

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I just read a post that claimed there's a sword, but major plot spoilers were in it, too. Nooooooooo

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
4th or 5th boss. Also said he's on the hard difficulty (not the hardest) and hasn't upgraded items or skills.
1523116875901.png