• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Hope they announce Splatoon 3 for the switch.

Splatoon 2 was short lived for me vs Splatoon 1

Love the unique multiplayer for both games but Splatoon 1's brought the genius ideas and using the Wii U gamepad for map was such a brilliant idea that I kinda miss it in 2. I still haven't beaten the single player in either games ( it's pretty boring ) but multiplayer is still a good time....just needs more QoL options ....

Need to skip the intro damn it

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Probably my favorite nintendo IP. There, I said it.

Also, Splatoon 3 is absolutely coming to Switch in 2020 (and to Switch pro). I've been saying that for more than a year and was made fun of at that time, and I'm quite happy to see that more people are now on board with this inevitable prophecy.

For the next game, I hope that controller latency and tick rate will be improved. If the single player mode is anything close to the octo-expansion, I'll be a very very happy camper.

Last edited:

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
How so? I've got a lot of love for what I can play via Retroarch and recently, not a lot of Switch exclusives have interested me all too much.
And that has exactly what to do with a thread about Splatoon being announced for Wii U five years ago?

Do you go into every thread about every game you've never played and say "Never played it"?

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
IGN guy's trollish posting aside...

Just popped on Splatoon 1 for the first time in a while. 2 was quite a clear upgrade in most ways, with one exception: the music. So much more rock in S1.

Well, two exceptions including the single player game but that's well known.

Also I forgot about the 8-bit games!

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
nPS9C4B.gif