• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
egLw7gu.png

Gotta say, setting it in what is clearly a former Toys R Us location is real commitment to the bit.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
That's not a real Spirit Halloween because half the shit isn't broken, and I didn't see a single sexy costume.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
So they're making a movie based on a store?
A movie on dumb shit I used to talk about with my friends as a kid about a Halloween store. Honestly it looks pretty fun for a movie clearly for young kids. Spirit Halloween stores popping up in abandoned/closed stores is a hallmark. I still feel a type of way thinking back to my childhood Barnes n Nobles turning into a Spirit Halloween when I was in high school. That hurt, a lot.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Wow this looks like some low budget mid 2000's Disney movie. I was mildly interested in this. I'm good now.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Looks low budget and super cheesy. Just like everything in a Spirit Halloween store.

Honestly though, looks fun, I feel like modern expectations for lavish polished productions across the board has really ruined peoples ability to just enjoy dumb little stuff like this and not take it all too seriously.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Wow their YouTube channel's last video before this has 14 views. Did they trick Christopher Lloyd to be there or is that where the vast majority of the budget went

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Wow their YouTube channel's last video before this has 14 views. Did they trick Christopher Lloyd to be there or is that where the vast majority of the budget went
I think he is at the point in his career where he will basically do anything. he was in a Hallmark channel christmas movie last year.

Its great when hes in good movies though, like Nobody

Last edited:

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I dig the blown out Midwest look
Wonder if it was filmed in Canada or a Southeastern state. A lot of "small town America" featured in movies tends to be shot in Canada (a lot in the British Columbia area), though Stranger Things and the new Halloween movies are shot around Georgia and North Carolina.