• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
Huge surprise, Japanese publishers aren't doing such steep sales, I think?

Danganronpa:
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc [-80%]
  • Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair [-80%]
  • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [-60%]
  • Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls [-80%]

SciAdv Games:
  • STEINS;GATE 0 [-60%]
  • STEINS;GATE ELITE [-60%]
  • CHAOS;CHILD [-60%]

Fire Pro Wrestling World:
  • Fire Pro Wrestling World [-70%]
  • Fire Promoter DLC [-70%]
  • New Japan Pro-Wrestling Collaboration DLC [-70%] (not on the sale page, assumingly due to a mistake - below DLC is listed twice instead)
  • Fighting Road: 2017 NJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship DLC [-70%]

Adventure & RPG:
  • Zanki Zero: Last Beginning [-60%]
  • 428: Shibuya Scramble [-80%]
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games [-80%]
  • Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma [-80%]
  • Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [-80%]
  • Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics [-90%]

Pixeljunk:
  • PixelJunk™ Monsters 2 [-70%]
  • PixelJunk™ Monsters 2 Season Pass [-70%]
  • Encore Pack DLC [-70%]
  • Danganronpa Pack DLC [-70%]

[EDIT]
Danganronpa V3 is -60%, not 80. Misread, apologies.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
oh shit
that's some hella steals for danganronpa right there.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
I guess it's time to play dangaronpa v3? How was it? Will I like it if i liked 2 and loved komaeda?

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
I own most of these on PS4, but i may just double dip at these prices.

I wholly recommend 428. What a fun visual novel adventure.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
OMG Zanki Zero is 24 bucks? Is the game great? I've been dying to play it.

I also only played Danganronpa 1 are any others in the series worth it?

Great prices regardless :))

darknil

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, never played a Danganronpa game but want to. I was thinking on picking up the 1/2/v3 bundle which in my local currency would be under 10 bucks, but I see that bundle misses the extra chapter, is that one skippable? Weird that there's no bundle with all.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
How is Danganronpa 3? Finished the first game which I somewhat enjoyed and currently in the middle of 2, but the second game is weird. While 1 had it's moments, 2 just seems to be full on fanservice for almost no reason. Is it because of the beach setting? Or does it just get worse with each new game in the series?

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Less than 7 Euros for the Zero Escape trilogy is tempting but knowing that the third game sucks is really off-putting.
I also want SG Elite for the LBP but 24 is more than I can afford right now.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Please buy 428, it's excellent and deserves way more attention than it got. I also want Spike Chunsoft to bring more of their unlocalized treasures. I'm looking at you, Twilight Syndrome.

civet

Jul 6, 2019
France
Used the opportunity to finally grab Steins;Gate 0. Loved the first one, hopefully this will be as enjoyable. 428 really interests me as well but I've got so much to play already, it'll have to wait for now.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Daaaamn, the Zero escape trilogy is only 7€. I've played all of them but I was looking to get them either for PC or DS/3DS.
Time to spent the money that I didn't use in the summer sale~

OP
OP
Accoun

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
Boy I wish it was 80%, but still some pretty great discounts across the board.
Was it permanently discounted a bit recently? Because I bought it when it was 45% off during the winter sale and the base price was way higher than now. In fact after discounts it wasn't much less than the base price now. Because if it was, then it's a better discount than it looks.

Or is this just related to my local currency somehow? OR did they raise the price before the last sale to make it look cheaper and I got bamboozled?

[EDIT]
Price got dropped on March 1st. So yes, this is a way better discount than it looks.

Last edited:

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
WOAH! So many games from my wishlist. Never thought I see a day again where I can buy so many games for 80% off.

That sounded way more advertisingly than expected, lol-

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Went in on Danganronpa 1-3 for $18

Tempted on picking up Zero Escape series even though i've already beaten 1 and 2.

Might end up just getting the third one?

Even though $8 for all 3 is fucking tempting.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
My daughter and I marathoned the anime, and bought V3 used.

This is perfect timing! Thanks!

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm Byakuya Togami and I approve this message.

BUY.

Selphie

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Today is a good day!
1b5dd90287.png

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hey, never played a Danganronpa game but want to. I was thinking on picking up the 1/2/v3 bundle which in my local currency would be under 10 bucks, but I see that bundle misses the extra chapter, is that one skippable? Weird that there's no bundle with all.

Don't play Ultra Despair Girls. Just play the main trilogy.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I guess it's time to play dangaronpa v3? How was it? Will I like it if i liked 2 and loved komaeda?
How is Danganronpa 3? Finished the first game which I somewhat enjoyed and currently in the middle of 2, but the second game is weird. While 1 had it's moments, 2 just seems to be full on fanservice for almost no reason. Is it because of the beach setting? Or does it just get worse with each new game in the series?
Recommending V3 is a bit of a complicated question for reasons that I cant say due to spoilers.

Personally speaking, I think it blows 1 and 2 out of the water, its my favorite in the series by far.

Other people will tell you the opposite though, largely because the finale can be pretty divisive, so its more of a matter of opinion than anything else, I'd absolutely reccomend giving it a try, especially since its on sale.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017

That is weird! Might just be they're not ready to put together a full bundle yet, but also V3 isn't really related to 1/2/UDG so it does make some sense that the bundles are the way they are.

If by "extra chapter" you mean Ultra Despair Girls: as someone who actually liked UDG quite a bit, I think it's hard to recommend unless you know you like the series and are okay with the massive shift in gameplay and the questionable content in some areas (sexual issues surrounding teenagers and tweens). You don't need the content of Ultra Despair Girls to play through any of the games, and while I really like how it added depth to a character from DR1, you'll be just fine if you skip it.

If I remember correctly, V3 scales it back (assuming you mean sexy fanservice, and not "obscure callbacks to previous games" fanservice). There is, however, a character with a ridiculously filthy pervert mouth, so if that kind of thing bothers you, be aware.

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
I never would have realised how good Danganronpa 1 & 2 is thanks to watching iberleezy on YouTube he's still doing the 2 playthrough, new fan and at this price I'll buy it why not support it. Is V3 a spin-off or third sequel?

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

V3 is super love/hate. I personally love it the most out of all the DR games and still think back on it and it's ending very often as one of my favorite wtf moments in any medium. Others hated it from chapter 1 and thought the ending itself was a dumpster fire. Really depends on you and is something I'd just say to dive in on. It's such a ride that explaining why it's divisive or trying to paint a better explanation will just hurt the experience.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017

In my experience, I've seen more people who thought the second game was better and loved Komaeda and his case absolutely HATE V3, and more love for it from people who prefer the first game, take that as you will. The game is a lovable intentional dumpster fire.

Deleted member 42472

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Reasonably priced fire pro DLC makes me VERY happy

Can anyone comment as to just how bad the Fire Promoter DLC was? I've heard horrible things, but a lot sounds like it might be in the hyperbole range

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
If I remember correctly, V3 scales it back (assuming you mean sexy fanservice, and not "obscure callbacks to previous games" fanservice). There is, however, a character with a ridiculously filthy pervert mouth, so if that kind of thing bothers you, be aware.
Yeah, "sexy fanservice" was what I meant. 2 just seemed to be filled with it. From artwork to the writing, even to items you earn from the other characters.