• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Yes finally! It was now or never, and finally we are going to get them! Fortunately I didn't spoil myself about DasH hoping for a localization

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Are the games as underwhelming as the anime?

I remember all of the "SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL" memes when the whole
leg failure thing
went down, and then... nothing.

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Finally a solid confirmation. Good to see this happening and I didn't expect to see Elite and Dash announced at the same time.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
wasnt a fan of the anime
how does the vn stack up to steins gate? and anyone know what dash is?

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome news. I've wanted Robotics;Notes for a long time. Spike Chunsoft has been killing it with VN releases lately.

It's a shame that we'll almost certainly never get Chaos;Head over here, but aside from that the Science Adventure series feels like a safe bet now.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
righr but since we never got elite it doesn't make sense to release them at the same time
Yes I suppose we would be few who would spend on two VNs at the same time - honestly I would give up other games to buy both of them because I love SciADV so much, but for the others it is better to split the releases. I hope they will sell anyway good enough, after all the fans asked for R;N localization so much, even with a petition.

Aine

May 27, 2019
I've heard this wasn't all that great compared to Steins;Gate (which itself is a little overrated), but I'm happy for the fans!

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I love that Spike Chunsoft took over MAGES localisation duties from PQube. Bring them on!

Feb 12, 2019
My only exposure to Robotics;Notes is the anime. It's got a great cast of characters, some really hard-hitting emotional stuff, and a shift at the 2/3rds mark that disregards all of that in favor of the dumbest possible conclusion. I'd have to imagine the VN contextualizes that stupid-ass ending (which I have to imagine is the "true ending" route) at least slightly better than the anime does, so this is definitely on my radar.

I haven't heard anything, positive or negative, about DaSH, but I guess I'm cautiously interested in the idea of those kids interacting with adult dad Daru.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
So Steam version is verified then? Might grab it. I love the living hell out of Steins;Gate. Have it on multiple platforms and even bought Elite (and 0 and recent Linear Bounded Phenogram).

However, I found Chaos;Child to be meh. Robotics;Notes had promise but the anime went just nowhere. I am still kind of interested because the overall premise was pretty good but not sure if I will want to jump on it right away.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's called "Elite", but it's not in the same way as Steins;Gate Elite, it's just that the game is now high definition.
High definition? Elite was exlusive to Vita for a while while the original was for PS3/360. Isn't the difference that they added some stuff to Elite?

Oct 27, 2017
Niiiiiice.

Now I just have to finish reading Chaos Child which is a slog to get through in the first chapters, but I'm sure it'll pay off like Steins Gate

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic news. Hope the interaction between my BL ship is done way more in depth in this than the anime. So many good dj.

In any case buying both games. I loved the anime.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Please tell me this game doesn't have a braindead female character who happens ro be the protagonist's best friend.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Niiiiiice.

Now I just have to finish reading Chaos Child which is a slog to get through in the first chapters, but I'm sure it'll pay off like Steins Gate

Hahaha. Somehow that's the better part of the game.

Hope you enjoy the sound of squealing interspersed with whiny crying and emulated vomiting.

Last edited: