• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Context, Doc Ock put out a bounty on a baby because it had goblin serum in it's blood and he thought it was the key to saving his failing body. So all of Spidey's rogues went on a rampage across NYC looking for it, they found it and kidnapped it. That pissed Spider off, cause Spidey loves the kids.

sW7WmHp.jpg

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Whatever happened to that baby after they revealed his father was a clone?

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pfft, as if they wouldn't just turn him into swiss cheese the second he opened the door. That's cape comics for you. Pure fantasy.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017

The issue opens with Peter Parker discovering an abandoned baby and then changing into his Spider-Man identity and taking it to the hospital.

Originally, when the nurse asks if the baby is Spider-Man's, Spidey replied, "Gee, I dunno. Let's throw him against a wall and see if he sticks." Awesome joke, right? However, Marvel cut the line and just had Spider-Man stammer out his reply.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
There are legitimately few things in Marvel scarier than a pissed off Peter Parker.

Everyone (rightfully) brings up the Kingpin ass whopping from Back in Black, but it's the bit with the rats in the sewer that he sics on some poor sap named Jim that gets me.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, when he's in the black suit, he's allowed to deal drugs.

That's scary.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I rather have the punisher coming after me.

You know you done fucked up when he stops quipping and goes straight in to ass-whupping. I always wonder whats more terrifying, pissed off Spidey, or being the poor bastard to discover first hand that he was always holding back and having absolutely no clue what he could REALLY do to you now that the kid gloves are off.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I rather have the punisher coming after me.
In the same night as DD acted all high and mighty and put The Punisher in place for being shit, Spidey shows up at Matt's place, scares the shit outta him and tells him he isn't allowed to be Daredevil anymore. Matt didn't put on the suit for like 15 issues after that. Everyone know that when Spidey is serious you shut the hell up and do whatever the hell he tells you to do.

frlecd4x4s031.png

28c4pcgk1ny71.jpg
DD-red-2-ish-5.jpg

E2BjDZfXoAICOj-

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In the same night as DD acted all high and mighty and put The Punisher in place for being shit, Spidey shows up at Matt's place, scares the shit outta him and tells him he isn't allowed to be Daredevil anymore. Matt didn't put on the suit for like 15 issues after that. Everyone know that when Spidey is serious you shut the hell up and do whatever the hell he tells you to do.

frlecd4x4s031.png

28c4pcgk1ny71.jpg
DD-red-2-ish-5.jpg

E2BjDZfXoAICOj-

Isn't there an issue where Spider-Man's body was possessed and he unintentionally threw a punch that casually broke the jaw off of a villain? Like they were making a point that he was holding back the whole time.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there an issue where Spider-Man's body was possessed and he unintentionally threw a punch that casually broke the jaw off of a villain? Like they were making a point that he was holding back the whole time.
That was Superior Spiderman when Doc Ock was in his body