• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
DmeXmV4UwAAB4CN

DmdzIoqU8AIyXD2

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
The graphics are not the most consistant but when it does look good, it looks incredible.
Can't get over how good the lens effects are, it would take me like 30 seconds to render this in photoshop.

s0PsLd7.png

It really tickles my fancy for street photography

h9gZFYN.png

and architecture
Gt0yaEJ.png

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Holy moly, this is gonna be quite the timesink.

All captured on Pro in Photo Mode:

marvelsspider-man_201lxdcm.png

marvelsspider-man_201cdesk.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
A few more before I crash for the night:

marvelsspider-man_201ugiaa.jpg

marvelsspider-man_201wucwn.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Sorry for this, don't mean to derail the topic, looking at these pics just makes me have to ask..

I bought a PS4 Pro and a 4K screen. This game will be my first for the Pro, the problem is. I don't have access to Wifi yet because I recently moved, would I be able to play Spidey on my Pro and after the fact log in and sync the trophies to my account? Won't get Wifi until next week, and it would suck to have to play this beauty on the regular PS4 because I can't sync my trophies on the Pro / have to replay it after getting plat.

(The reason I ask is because I platinumed a game on a PS3 that wasn't mine back in the days, and to sync the trophies I had to reset my own PS3 for it to work. It sucked, lost my Ni No Kuni save in the progress)

Nov 3, 2017

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The graphics are not the most consistant but when it does look good, it looks incredible.
Can't get over how good the lens effects are, it would take me like 30 seconds to render this in photoshop.

s0PsLd7.png

It really tickles my fancy for street photography

h9gZFYN.png

and architecture
Gt0yaEJ.png
I want to have a trip to NewYork!

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone please read the rules of this thread (you find them in the OT), thank you. :)

PS4 Pro, photomode

44527934591_768e0d67e8_o.png

29590550707_d49c26bd67_o.png

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Everyone seems to be using the Classic Suit... Preference or is the cover suit unlocked fairly late in the game?

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I've got some photos I'd like to share, how do I post them here from my phone?

You'll have to upload the photos to somewhere like Instagram or Twitter and then directly embed them here using the image option.

Please don't host your images on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. They destroy the image quality beyond recognition. You surely want to present your photos in the best way possible, right? Use an image host, like www.flickr.com for example, to host your images without compression and with the option to display them in full size.

Oct 27, 2017
Please don't host your images on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. They destroy the image quality beyond recognition. You surely want to present your photos in the best way possible, right? Use an image host, like www.flickr.com for example, to host your images without compression and with the option to display them in full size.

Okay, but I did read the OP before I said that. I know very little about image hosting, so perhaps you should note this information in the rules specified in the first post.

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
Some amazing pictures here already. As said in OP, only problem I have with the game now is Photo Mode is activated through pause, not L3+R3. Losing some great shots there jstevenson!

And well since I'm here...

sFsXF4d.jpg

T3xkPyv.jpg

MD8bkV4.jpg

Can't wait to dig into this. Will upload high res sometime later.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
The MCU suit looks so gorgeous in every damn shot it's in, like idk, you can almost feel the soft fabric.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
For those asking what his web was attached to, I think it was the Empire State Building.

PS4 Pro Photomode

uaemg.jpg
mcej8.jpg