• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
no, I don't think they would remove it with the fear of having his face looking awkward. that doesn't make any sense to me

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
The entire trailer you can see more of the top of the frame, it's not just edited for that scene

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
idk that interrogator guy is too thick to be daredevil

plusl... like, why would daredevil be interrogating his own client...
I don't think Charlie Cox has been in any action heavy roles in the last few years but I could be wrong. I think his forearms are bigger than the ones in the trailer

however, he's not interrogating his own client. at least, that's not what's going on in that scene. look at Peter's body language compared to that figure. he's reading his own file, then his attention is drawn immediately to the hands that slam the table, then up at the figure. it looks as if the figure is arguing with someone on the opposite side of the table, which would mean he's arguing in Peter's favor.
The introduction of the multi-verse pretty much opens up any possibility in the future if ever they negotiate a new contract for more films.
right. so Tom Holland's character could just jump into the Venomverse and jump back in the MCU when it's time for his next crossover appearance there.
The entire trailer you can see more of the top of the frame, it's not just edited for that scene
yeah I realized that later. that's my bad.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
In case there was any doubt: the trailer has a different aspect ratio if you go and watch Shang Chi in IMAX, confirms Charlie Cox isn't the dude giving Tom Holland the documents

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any hard evidence of Sandman or other SM3 characters showing up? I'm now through SM2 with my wife and she was already not feeling them. Kinda don't want to bother with SM3 if there's nothing coming from it. We already have to watch ASM1 and 2 which neither of us have seen.

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any hard evidence of Sandman or other SM3 characters showing up? I'm now through SM2 with my wife and she was already not feeling them. Kinda don't want to bother with SM3 if there's nothing coming from it. We already have to watch ASM1 and 2 which neither of us have seen.

Not hard evidence, no. But I think the most accurate leaks mention it, and we do see a sandstorm going on in the reveal trailer.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018

Nothing hard but I thought the Lightning and Sand part in the trailer was a pretty big nod to sandman, to me it looks as though the sand is protecting Spider-Man rather than it being an affect of the lighting hitting the ground.

Also I think Electro v Sandman could be an interesting dynamic given what happens when lightning strikes sand.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I wonder what will be Sandman's role exactly since he's very clearly protecting Spidey from Electro.
Is he going to be good at first and then be convinced by Green Goblin to help them ?
Or is he going to have a change of heart ?
Electro is the only one who could potentially kill him, so I wouldn't be surprised if he bites it on the second option.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Theory: The Sandman in the trailer dies protecting Tobey-Man and the actual Secret Six is:
-Scorpion (MCU)
-Vulture (MCU)
-Green Goblin (Raimi)
-Doc Ock (Raimi)
-Electro (Webb)
-Rhino (Webb)

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
The sand melts, it can also form a Fulgurite which is a hollow tube, generally taking on the shape of the lighting bolt which hit. I'm sure Marvel could come up with a way to use that.

This actually happened in the comics once. Electro and Ock turned Sandman into glass and everyone thought he was dead when they shattered him, but he actually reconstituted himself and started controlling the glass as if it were his sand.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
it would be funny if he's telling the truth, kinda, and this is a post credits stinger setting up a sequel that they filmed more recently due to all the rumors

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Looks like it's from the same set from the earlier leaks.

Also is that Tobey-Man's hand? Look at the texture on the left Spidey's suit.

Yes, supposedly (according to reddit) Holland is fighting, Tobey tells Andrew to let Holland take it as he's "Not this universe's Spider-Man" while Andrew is all "So what? IDC"

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know the neck is moving, I know the torso is moving, i know the pic got a copyright takedown, but I full screened this thing and his eyes basically unblur and turn into fucking blade trinity googly eyes when they look at the camera, and if you watch his mouth very closely it like changes shape at around that point so I am gonna stay on team fake

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Hostility; Prior Ban for Hostility
It hasn't been taken down? Fake.

Disney/Sony was all over the photos in a matter of minutes.

It took them two days to get rid of the andrew photo.
I know the neck is moving, I know the torso is moving, i know the pic got a copyright takedown, but I full screened this thing and his eyes basically unblur and turn into fucking blade trinity googly eyes when they look at the camera, and if you watch his mouth very closely it like changes shape at around that point so I am gonna stay on team fake

Hey big boy. U there ? Ok cool. Answer me this.

Since we know for a fact the photo was real.

How did they fake the hand moving so perfectly if the video version is fake ?

Thx

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It hasn't been taken down? Fake.

Disney/Sony was all over the photos in a matter of minutes.
Maybe someone got the message that taking down photos of intriguing leaks only draws more attention to the leaks for a longer period of time so best to just let this burn for a day and that's it.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Hilarious, this comes out as Garfield once again is playing coy in interviews. He's far better than Holland at not ruining shit. Press will get nothing out of Tobey though, dude just seems to completely avoid the spotlight unless he's promoting something. So we probably won't see them till a trailer officially reveals something.

Even if it's half a scene I'm excited to see the MCU take on these characters.

What a time to be alive.

Nov 13, 2017
Sony's gonna pull the plug on this video so fast...

6D4L.gif

Really?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

Who exactly do you think is leaking this footage in the first place?