• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
milesmorales-hero-ps5-legal.original.jpg

I can't believe we still don't have a dedicated Miles Morales Photography Thread. Show us your best shots in here! :)
Also, what do you say, should we also allow Spider-Man Remastered photography in here?

Rules:
1) 2 photos per post, two consecutive posts allowed.
2) State game and console version in the first line of your post.
2) No obvious story or boss spoilers for the next two months from now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, looks also on the good old PS4 fantastic!
Can't wait to jump in myself...Europeasant here though... ;)

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks more impressing overall to me than Demon Souls, considering the big city it's rendering. Maybe this will change when I actually play DS myself.

MavFan619

Oct 25, 2017
New York
This game looks more impressing overall to me than Demon Souls, considering the big city it's rendering. Maybe this will change when I actually play DS myself.
Having played both Demon's Souls is a step up. While Miles does some awesome stuff with a big city to render it still has last gen DNA. Both awesome games.

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
Insomniac have cranked up the GFX big time. I don't think I've seen as detailed character models as this in any game. It's a sight be behold.

The HDR is way better than the PS4 version. Black levels are now amazing and it's much more brighter than before. I felt the PS4 ver of the game (2018) was a little dull, but this is completely different.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
I thought about making this thread the other day, but decided against it because I'm lazy. Anyway... I'll definitely be adding more pictures once I take them. I'v ebeen busy with work and have barely progressed into the game at all. I do thoroughly enjoy the fact that the game pops Fidelity mode on when you enter Photomode. I might have to turn HDR off though so I can get a better idea of what the shots will look like on every device that isn't my TV.

Miles Morales - PS5
0B3Jbv.jpg

0B3BjT.jpg

Edit: For instance, on the picture above in HDR the white flecks of snow and sparks extend out to the edge of the screen, the vignette isn't as strong and it looks like a shitload of stars instead. :-\

Last edited:

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
I have zero interest in playing this but you guys are making me want to get it just to behold what a visual spectacle it is. Some of these screen shots look like legit digital art pieces that I would set as a computer desktop background.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This must be the most technically beautiful game I've ever seen, at the moment. These shots are unbelievable.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Morales looks great on PS4, but on PS5 it's absolutely beautiful! Those RT reflections on the daft punk helmet is just *chef kiss*

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I'm never ever removing those comic book hit effects, they're so awesome.

marvelsspider-man_milyhjqz.jpg

marvelsspider-man_mill4ktm.jpg

PS5, captured in PNG and converted to JPEG to reduce file size for Abload.

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
This game looks so amazing. I can't believe it's a cross-gen launch game. Imagine what Naighty Dog will do with the PS5 hardware.