• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
msm_milesmorales_ps5_6pklm.jpg

msm_milesmorales_ps5_5cj33.jpg

msm_milesmorales_ps5_8qk97.jpg

msm_milesmorales_ps5_jrjb2.jpg

msm_milesmorales_ps5_mdjog.jpg

msm_milesmorales_ps5_9tkbm.jpg

msm_milesmorales_ps5_77jjc.jpg

www.gameinformer.com

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Exclusive Screenshot Gallery

Want a quick and breezy look at Insomniac's upcoming Spider-Man: Miles Morales game? We've got you covered.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Gorgeous. I'm glad they designed good original suits unlike the ugly one in the first game.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I can't remember if there was shutter speed adjustments in the original photo mode. I know they've added light placements, but I hope that's in there too. Forgive me if it was before.

I also wonder if these shots are created in-engine, in build using their dev cinema tools, or in-game using the photo mode.

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
That might be the best black hair texture ever in a game.

I can see white people wanting to touch it out of curiosity.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Just amazing.

Captured on PS5 so I assume these are all photo mode.

Looks like Miles got a Daft Punk helmet.

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
The lighting must have been upgraded for the ps5 version, I don't remember the night scenes looking that good

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool, but photo mode shots don't interest me a whole lot these days, particularly pre-release. I want something that I can more tangibly glean from them. I don't know how good the visuals are based on these shots. It's the same way with racing games. Racing games have looked incredible in screenshots for decades now. They don't tell me much. These might as well be art. They ARE beautiful, though. No doubt about that.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

"Gymnast no. 5 from America is up next for floor exercise in his new Spiderman themed attire..."

www.gameinformer.com

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Exclusive Screenshot Gallery

Want a quick and breezy look at Insomniac's upcoming Spider-Man: Miles Morales game? We've got you covered.

Yet again more melanin infused skin tone still remains just a bit more realistic looking. Also, the new hair modelling looks astounding and crisp.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Omg that lineup..finally we have a black dev on this game or something? So clean...

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
I'm torn because the ray tracing looks real good but I couldn't tolerate the 30fps when I was playing the original on ps4 . Hopefully the photo mode is snappy enough so I can take some sick photos on the fly

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny. Back in the not too distant past, you could just say "bullshots". Now, it's like hey...just like photo mode. Goodness.

HeWhoWalks

Jan 17, 2018

Next Gen is here!

Important stuff. It's not just the model's maps either. The triangle count is fabulous here.