• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Awesome speed and this is my favorite thing about next-gen. Man I don't like how the game bar thing is just shoved at the top ;( It just looks off.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
My goodness man! Can't wait until PC games are that fast, big games, not just indie games, or games with small sizes. The closest that I've had is Path of Exile, while it seems like a simple game detail and visible world wise, it still takes a huge amount of time to load on HDD.

Flashy Wizard

Nov 19, 2019
Florida
After starting out gaming on an Atari 2600, then migrating to the NES and witnessing all of the generations from then on out, this absolutely blows my mind. Nothing short of insane!!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome I can be playing games in 10 seconds. That makes shorter gaming sessions so much more appealing

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I said damn. This is going to incentivize picking up and playing games so, so much.
Yep, very much so. Games that load super quick on PC with a SSD gets more boots from me. Games that still take a ton of time to load have me contemplating if I want to play the game that bad, and I talk myself out of it.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Nice! About 10 secs from starting the game to the start screen and about 3 secs from selecting the save file to the game.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
I wonder how fast it would be if you accessed a mission card from the home screen instead of loading to the main game menu first?