• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Would be neat to have an option where it switches to performance 60fps during gameplay but automatically to fidelity mode during cutscenes and photo mode.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Insomniac is just about the only studio that makes 30 FPS feel so smooth that I'm perfectly content playing in the visuals mode rather than the performance mode.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
absolutely zero issue w 30 fps as long as im not flippin between it and a 60fps game. eyes adjust.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
Imagine if you never owned a PS4 and are finally buying a PS5 and day 1 you get to play the PS5 Remastered Spidey, then Miles, then Demons Souls, then Uncharted 4, TLOU1/2, God of War, Infamous SS etc. Jesus what a time to be alive.
Yeah but if you own a PS4 Miles is just cool too

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Spider-Man 2: Reign of the Spider-Men
I've been saying for a minute this should be the title of the game following MM, but with two fully realized Spider-guys, if that title doesn't happen, Insomniac deserves to be booed with many boos.
Spider-Men will be the name just so they can keep it simple with #SpiderMenPS5.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
EkO2P7DXsAQB8ym

EkO2P8GWkAQlIx7

EkO2uOaXsAI6BMe

EkO2P5sXgAEv-_Y

EkO2P6RWkAQk59S

EkO2uPaWkAIXK4K
Can't be loading screen bullshots if there aren't any loading screens hmmm

OP
OP
WordsintheWater
Oct 25, 2017
Wait for some reason I cannot see this in the non spoilered parts of the OP. Has this been confirmed?

It's where it says a bit shorter than the first game, but honestly that can mean anything. The article ended with Andrew Reiner saying he is concerned that the game won't last long enough and the director assuring that is a satisfying length.

Aska

Jan 11, 2020
On the PS4 version of Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, how does Peter look like?
PS5 Pete or PS4 Pete?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Played through the entire PS4 version in an early build a few months ago and it was so good even in that state. I think everyone will enjoy it and what stuck the most with me was the heart and soul of Miles and his family. There's a few things I hope don't get spoiled before it comes out. Insomniac continues to impress me with every release.

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
Played through the entire PS4 version in an early build a few months ago and it was so good even in that state. I think everyone will enjoy it and what stuck the most with me was the heart and soul of Miles and his family. There's a few things I hope don't get spoiled before it comes out. Insomniac continues to impress me with every release.
AM HYPE!!!!!!

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
even in the short gameplay segment it was obvious that there are a lot of reused animations, mechanics and assets.
What? This is completely false.
this is basically "more of the same" in a snowy x-mas setting but shorter-which is not a bad thing at all.
What does more of the same mean exactly? You're not playing as Peter Parker, it's set after the first game, new combat animations and abilities, additional enemies, new side activities and missions, focus on Harlem, etc.

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
- Took a lot of care in representation even going as far as taking coaching sessions to get the Nuyorican Spanish dialogue correct
I really really hope this is the best game a representing Puertorrican culture to date. I hope it is not a stereotypical representation and they call out many things in the soundtrack, story, dialogue etc.

Get it right! Because no one else has even attempted to even do it before.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
i love how vibrant it looks. it's a comic book game; nothing wrong with injecting more color into everything!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017

Nice

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
www.gameinformer.com

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Exclusive Screenshot Gallery

Want a quick and breezy look at Insomniac's upcoming Spider-Man: Miles Morales game? We've got you covered.

The colors are absolutely insane.
Insomniac's Marvel universe might be my favorite adaptation of the comics ever. It's so unique and yet personal.
And there's so many characters, good and evil, that I want to see !
Harry Osborn, Eddy Brock, Gwen Stacy, the Black Suit, Venom, Green Goblin, Mysterio..
I really can't wait to see your adaptation of these characters. Hope to see them all during your time with the franchise.
Especially Gwen but I think everyone knows that by now lol