• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I've got this feeling this game is gonna do wonders pushing PS5 sales. It's a very obvious feeling anyway and I'm sure a lot of people think similarly.

I really want to play it at least. For whatever reason it feels like a while since my last action adventure, and an age since I was swinging around in the first one, so even if its a marginal upgrade gameplay wise I'm super down. Plus it has the bonus of even with a a shorter story, we can still keep on swinging just for the hell of it.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I can't stop looking at that super sharp cleanness.

Even the PS4's spidey suits looked out of this world.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something looks dreadfully wrong between the lighting coming from the headlights and the reflection in the puddle.

Either light/shadows from the truck are being cast incorrectly or the reflection is incorrectly angled or lit wrong, but something looks wrong.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Honestly, this game will have a crazy attach rate.

Really hoping they use Ray tracing for buildings, too. Having proper reflections while swinging would be so damn cool

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018

d91.gif

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I still need to see some gameplay footage of this game before I go full blown hype. A singular screenshot is kinda funny to me.

PhazonBlazer

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the game to launch so we can go to that exact location and compare the puddles.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Something looks dreadfully wrong between the lighting coming from the headlights and the reflection in the puddle.

Either light/shadows from the truck are being cast incorrectly or the reflection is incorrectly angled or lit wrong, but something looks wrong.

It's the thing I said. A real puddle has more diffusion (especially on the edges). That's probably the primary issue. I expect you'll be seeing a lot of this throughout next gen. You need to trace more rays for diffusion. This way they don't need to really temporally process the rays either (so no DLSS or anything like that needed).

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Aliasing is a thing of the past isn't it?

Also is that a hint of moving eyes? Like in the last movies?

Pimz

Jul 3, 2018
Currently playing the 2018 game for the first time. I like it more than I expected, really looking forward to this on PS5!

Shin-Ra

Nov 1, 2017
I'll only be impressed if the precipitation reflects the environment to a 30-metre radius around it and the glass refracts as well as reflects.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
It's great that they got away of not telling an origin story for Spider-Man with Peter again and now they can do that with Miles in a different context.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be really excited for this but I heard it's just a 5 minute long DLC and also it's not even playable it's just a bunch of photos of miles morales spiderman that you can browse on peter parker's camera roll