• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Considering how Sony loves to spoil everything in their marketing-I really hope there's another aspect of the movie that hasn't been revealed as of yet.

The promise of the Multiverse with the title "Far From Home" has me wanting Spidey to visit a different Earth even if it's just for a bit.

That would be really cool, didn't think about other grander ways to rad that title!!

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I think writing "make sure you go in without reading any spoilers" and then following that sentence immediately with a spoiler is maybe the best thing I've ever seen in a two-sentence review?

OP
OP
ManaByte

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Considering how Sony loves to spoil everything in their marketing-I really hope there's another aspect of the movie that hasn't been revealed as of yet.

The promise of the Multiverse with the title "Far From Home" has me wanting Spidey to visit a different Earth even if it's just for a bit.

Well. Some out of context stuff from one of the credit scenes is in one of the TV spots, but they have done a great job of hiding the big surprises. But there are already people spreading it, so some clickbait site will spoil it by the weekend.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I came for this.

Also, when will we stop listening to early movie watchers. Best Spidey movie ever? I HIGHLY doubt that, not after Spiderverse just came out.
99% of movie watchers count animation as its own separate genre. If the movie is good I could see it claiming the best live action Spidey title.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all realize that the embargo drops soon and there will be impressions from other people to post, right? That this thread wasn't made for one person's impressions? It's literally the first sentence in the thread.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Y'all realize that the embargo drops soon and there will be impressions from other people to post, right? That this thread wasn't made for one person's impressions? It's literally the first sentence in the thread.

sorry i'm too busy having my mind blown that Mysterio is a villain in this movie. I would have liked for that surprise to have lasted until i saw the movie!

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I was already excited, and bought my tickets earlier today.

But it'll take a whole lot to be better than Raimi's Spider-Man 1 and 2 for me.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
spiderman is so good that you won't believe your eyes because the quality goes beyond humankind's perception.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I was always going to see it, but I'm glad to hear that the thing I expected was going to be a good watch might indeed turn out to be a good watch.

Stripping the hyperbole away, seems like they're all saying it'll be a fun ride.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
No live-action Spider-Man movie has topped SP1 or 2 in my book yet, and I'm not really expecting this one to either. I think it'll be typical Marvel fare that's fun, but not very memorable like Homecoming was for me (outside of having one of the best MCU villains with Vulture).

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Spider-Man is the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man 2 is the real best Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man 3 is really, totally the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

The Amazing Spider-Man is the actual best Spider-Man movie of all time.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is without a doubt the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man: Homecoming is the greatest (and therefore the best) Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse is totally the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man: Far From Home is definitely going to be the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
People in here really acting like Spidey 2 is better than homecoming. Spiderverse is king though.

Will spoil myself to literally everything in the movie because I am weak lol

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is without a doubt the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man: Homecoming is the greatest (and therefore the best) Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse is totally the Spider-Man movie of all time.

Spider-Man: Far From Home is definitely going to be the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

I wanted to do a post like that but pretty sure no one thought ASM and 2 were good.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I dont trust Wildling. He's shown some shades of....idk but he's done some things on CBM that I dont like. I also think he's a secret al right with how he words certain articles regarding female characters most recently Captain Marvel

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
spiderman breaks into your heart and climbs to your brain in this heart wrenching and brain stimulating blockbuster masterpiece

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse is totally the Spider-Man movie of all time.

Man these Spider-Man movies have only been getting better.

Real talk though, I don't think we'll be getting a better Spider-Man movie than Spider-Verse for a long time.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse is totally the best Spider-Man movie of all time.

You got them all right except for Amazing Spider-Man 2

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Man these Spider-Man movies have only been getting better.

Real talk though, I don't think we'll be getting a better Spider-Man movie than Spider-Verse for a long time.

I'm beyond hyped for this movie, and I'd so be okay with it if Spider-Verse was still the better Spider-Man movie. It's the best Spider-Man anything outside of some of the greatest comic runs.

mmitt

Oct 27, 2017
90+ rottentomatoes mean nothing, every mediocre movie can get it.

oh wait, I'm too early

Status
Not open for further replies.