• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Dw9E8wFV4AAvU8P

Shoe game is so weak compared to Miles

Well, Tom has AJ1 Shadows I believe so there is that. Sony and Nike must like each other.

clemenx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Venezuela
There is probably 0 info about this and it is probably all in planning stage but I hope Gyllenhaal is a focus for all the Post-Endgame universe and not just a one off for Spiderman. I have such a good feeling about him.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is probably 0 info about this and it is probably all in planning stage but I hope Gyllenhaal is a focus for all the Post-Endgame universe and not just a one off for Spiderman. I have such a good feeling about him.
There is no way he is the focus.

Post-Endgame, I think we have 3 possible major sources of conflict:

-Adam Warlock, assuming he's not just here for Guardians 3
-Galactus
-Rise of the Mutant gene (hello X-Men MCU)

The last one might be least-likely but it sure would be more interesting than another "Bad-Butt Dude From Space"

How do our heroes and the Earth at large handle a threat that comes from our own population, across the globe? How do we handle the rampant appearance of thousands of normies suddenly gifted with incredible powers?

Marissa Tomei is 54.

Also, this cribs from Ultimate Spidey, where Aunt May's age makes more sense.
I cant believe she's 54

Last edited:

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't terrible for me, but very mediocore. I feel like this movie will be made or broken by Mysterio for me.
While I want to say the same, I felt like I was too kind to Homecoming because of its one scene with Vulture. I don't want to give the film a free pass if it has one good scene with Mysterio as I'm exhausted about giving Spider-Man media a free pass because I just "don't like the character".

After Spider-Verse, my expectations have skyrocketed. Spidey deserves better than this.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Looked pretty good and for some reason I was expecting it to take place in the soul stone with the title "far from home" since it had Nick Fury in the cast since they both got dusted.

I was a dum dum that day.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
New synopsis:

Aunt may and happy bang out whilst Pete goes on holiday and gets friend zoned by MJ whilst tackling harsh European weather.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was a nice touch having Peter use Uncle Ben's suitcase too.

Pretty standard trailer stuff, but I like what I'm seeing so far.