• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Makes me wonder how far the SM4 movie went before it was cancelled.
They couldn't nail the story completely after multiple attempts and Raimi left the production due to the time pressure of already having an announced release date (May '11). They were "weeks away" from scheduled filming, but in reality much further away from that while some of the casting was assembled.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
A 22 minute video of the cancelled Spider-Man 4 game has been posted online.

There's a bunch of footage of the Wii version, but it looks a lot different from what the leaked Xbox screenshots looked like.

Leaked Xbox screenshots? This video's the first time I ever saw anything regarding SM4 (Outside of the villain rumors and stuff), I know it's only temp stuff but I like the vibe of the menus, the whole dark eerie thing of the white text speaking about the vulture

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
It's an extreme shame that we're not gonna get an archive of this.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
616.gif

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
I love stuff like this so much. Makes you wonder what other undiscovered game builds are out there in the wild.

And having recently played the latest Spider-Man...whew, what a relief it is to have a great Spidey game this gen!

OP
OP
Slingles

Slingles

Oct 29, 2017
South Wales
Leaked Xbox screenshots? This video's the first time I ever saw anything regarding SM4 (Outside of the villain rumors and stuff), I know it's only temp stuff but I like the vibe of the menus, the whole dark eerie thing of the white text speaking about the vulture

There's a link to the leaked Xbox screenshots in the article. They look amazing