• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
ginger-spice-geri-halliwell-mel-b-scary-spice-girls-display.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
So do they think people will buy tickets hoping they'll eat each other out on stage? Who would give an honest shit about this in 2019?

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The revelation has apparently caused Mel B some cause for concern, with sources allegedly telling The Daily Mail that Scary "made a frantic call to Geri amid claims the confession upset her husband Christian Horner."

what a fucking homophobe

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, but can we use their spice girl names? I don't know them by any other names.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
What's "hooked up" even mean to these people? I think the definition has stretched pretty far since the 90s.

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Christian Horner the team principal of Redbull racing is married to a spice girl!?!?!?!? *Mind melts out eye sockets*

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I mean even as a wee child there were rumors about them hooking up so I'm not shocked?

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
Why was this written in a dramatic, homophobic voice? Look at this nonsense:

Mel has been open about her sexuality and previously admitted to having a long-term romance with a woman. She also endured a bitter split from ex-husband Stephen Belafonte in 2017.

(Also: why did I give The Daily Mail a click, and why is a link to it available to be clicked on? God, such a shit publication.)

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The source of this story seems to be The Daily Mail. We don't provide a platform for their content, so this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.