• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Dude kinda looks the part with that haircut
Lmfaoo

Also Caleb's chat is atrocious in all honesty. Not surprised by any of this, and anyone who has seen one of his streams casually where he talks about anything other than the game he's speedrunning, probably wouldn't be surprised either.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Caleb's chat is absolutely foul. I really hope the guy gets banned from all major streaming platforms. Fuck anyone willing to support him after that's been aired. The guy is a hateful little shit who finds joy in that malice, there's no doubt about that seeing him not only house it but engage with it willingly.

Scum.

Carci didn't deserve to be banned, I buy his explanation. However, ranting about SJWs is not the way to deal with this. That kind of language directly props up the hate he claims to be against, regardless of his feelings toward this forum. Not to mention that he's had plenty of support in this very thread - with users actively calling out others for throwing him under the bus. So unless we're not seeing a bunch of PMs the guy has got from angry Era people.... that seems completely uncalled for.

If he's reading this thread I hope he's seen that chat log, and I hope he directs his anger where it should be directed.

Syysch

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly not surprised by this. I watched him a little here and there, but promptly stopped when I realized it was all "cuck this" and "cuck that" coming out of his mouth.

pauloshinobi

Banned
Apr 3, 2018
IMO There is an almost paranoic surveillance around here that demands that everybody needs to be 100% militant all of the time. But everyone that tries to think slightly different on how these situations should be handled are quickly treated as racist/etc as well.

Carci was rightfully pissed off because some posts literally suggested that he should be in jail for receiving Caleb's message with that word on it.

Carci is not his father or anything like that. Maybe they aren't close enough to make Carci confortable in giving Caleb a head's up like 'dude, please don't say that. It is awful, etc'.

He was busy live streaming at the time, and only contacted Caleb because dude was late for a Twitch speedrun event.

All the hate Caleb is receiving here is pretty much justified, but I think we should take it easy with the witch hunting.

Novel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IMO There is an almost paranoic surveillance around here that demands that everybody needs to be 100% militant all of the time. But everyone that tries to think slightly different on how these situations should be handled are quickly treated as racist/etc as well.

Carci was rightfully pissed off because some posts literally suggested that he should be in jail for receiving Caleb's message with that word on it.

Carci is not his father or anything like that. Maybe they aren't close enough to make Carci confortable in giving Caleb a head's up like 'dude, please don't say that. It is awful, etc'.

He was busy live streaming at the time, and only contacted Caleb because dude was late for a Twitch speedrun event.

All the hate Caleb is receiving here is pretty much justified, but I think we should take it easy with the witch hunting.

I'm not seeing much of anyone witchhunt Carci. His SJW comment is certainly oof-worthy though.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This post is for the users below, for anyone reading, and maybe even Carci yourself if you're reading this thread still....

I just went through the thread and counted the responses toward Carci's role here before he went on his SJW rant.

Want to know the results?

Shouldn't be banned/not his fault
16 people

Not a good look for Carci
8 people

He's a piece of shit too/I'm done with him
4 people

So...

How do you think he was going to act when people wanted him also banned from Twitch because Caleb merely said racist words to him? People in this very thread were calling for his head for words he didn't say and because he didn't respond to it in a millisecond after it was sent to him. He's not wrong for getting mad at the hyperbole mob.

What fucking witch hunt? What hyperbole mob?

Carci's own rant about ResetEra is completely uncalled for, he's getting FAR MORE support in this thread than people calling for his head (well, he was before he started throwing around language that props up the very things he says he's against).

And the people saying "not a good look" just seem to be a bit disappointed he didn't call it out, which is absolutely fair given the state of the world atm and how harmful and insidious this shit is, but that's NOT a witch hunt or a hyperbole mob... it's disappointment, which is fair.

So shit like the quotes above is just pure dishonesty.

Maybe read the thread next time before you knee jerk with your confirmation bias.

Last edited:

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how Carci feels about thi-

Oh okay.

I could understand the initial posts from him, because from my experience he has a great community and he seems like a great person. If he didn't read all the posts in the thread, I can see why he would be upset. But using the term "radical SJWs" really isn't helping anyone. All that will do is rile up the alt-right shitheads.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
When a person uses the word SJW, you could assume they are intentionally doing so and know what they're doing, or you could assume they had no idea what the word means and used it unintentionally no harm no foul and if really bad people happen to attach themselves to that how could you possibly blame anyone.
You really think someone who uses the internet the way Carci does isn't aware of how SJW is used?

Not to mention, as shown above, he was getting far more outright support in this thread anyway.

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
When a person uses the word SJW, you could assume they are intentionally doing so and know what they're doing, or you could assume they had no idea what the word means and used it unintentionally no harm no foul and if really bad people happen to attach themselves to that how could you possibly blame anyone.
I don't think he used it to intentionally gain the alt-right's favor. He's upset and said something stupid. It happens. But because he used that term, he has gained fans that I doubt he wants.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017

Its like a fucking stepping ladder of when people will call someone out.
Oh he only said the N word as a mistake.
Oh he uses the term SJW unintentionally.
Oh he only used transgender jokes with friends not on stream.
Ect, Ect, shit piles up and NOT ALWAYS But damn near 95% of people that get caught out often have a long history of being disingenuous in regards to words or phrases being used coupled with an arguably shitty personality. And when called out back into a corner signalling for alt righters and alt light righters to back them up rather then do some self reflecting and improve, the fact some of his supports bring up shit like gamergate is pretty telling cause GG never stopped for them and still going.

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
Its like a fucking stepping ladder of when people will call someone out.
Oh he only said the N word as a mistake.
Oh he doesn't use the term SJW unintentionally.
Oh he only used transgender jokes with friends not on stream.
Ect, Ect, shit piles up and NOT ALWAYS But damn near 95% of people that get caught out often have a long history of being disingenuous in regards to words or phrases being used coupled with an arguably shitty personality.
"SJW" in itself is nowhere near as bad as your other points. Racism and transphobia are clearly way worse. Carci has no history of any hints that he would be a shithead. At least that I know of. Caleb being a scumbag surprises no one considering the way he always acts.

SushiMassage

Banned
Apr 5, 2019
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing Racism, Concern-Trolling, Account in Junior phase
While I don't defend him, isn't it a bit too much to end his whole career over that? Many people I know use the word in that way, and while it isn't good, they don't mean anything bad. I know that you easily can bash me for this comment, but if you have watched him for some time you know hes a good harmless guy.
I hope he won't commit suicide...

Last edited:

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
He's upset and said something stupid. It happens.

Can you stop and think for a second, about "why", when upset, they jump to that phrase in particular?

Fun fact, people who don't regularly use terms like that on a regular basis/in a nonironic fashion don't belt it out when they get mad. This sounds like a Heated Gaming Moment™, the kind that has the unfortunate effect of revealing things about someone that maybe don't gel with their "public" persona.

"SJW" in itself is nowhere near as bad as your other points. Racism and transphobia are clearly way worse. Carci has no history of any hints that he would be a shithead. At least that I know of. Caleb being a scumbag surprises no one considering the way he always acts.

Nobody who uses SJW unironically actually wants to be an ally to social justice. No one. Because part of that is being able to self-reflect and accept criticism, not lash out when people chastise you for associating with someone who likely has spoken to him in private like this long before now, but now that they've been caught it's time to figure out how to damage control it.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw Carci's response. I mean, I... honestly, I get where he's coming from. Which is, again, why I was absolutely surprised when I saw some of the posts in here kinda condemning him in my earlier post, since he's absolutely tried to make sure his servers and chats were as welcoming as all possible (to literally everyone on any sort of spectrum). I couldn't see the video so I kinda had to rely on people's responses in here for my opinion on that. I feel that may have been a mistake now.

As for his SJW comment, that's... admittedly, it's a bit much, honestly, especially given where it could possibly indicate where his views are. I get why he's frustrated, but... That's just gonna fuel fire, unfortunately. I know the dude is a good person, just... getting him wrapped up in this is likely... Yeah. Definitely not the best comment he could've said in response to this.

Anyways, getting back onto Caleb. As for those Discord server comments: Absolutely, 100%, unsurprised, given the shit that often went on in the Twitch chat. While I get there's a part of this that you can only do so much when speed running online and having limited mods, it was very clear that he left a lot of those comments fly and often enabled it by saying some things in the chat. That and the Discord servers are left to be completely unmoderated for those comments is... Yeah.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
"Blinded by hate"
"Radical sjws"

Lol fuck off.
Take a step back and grow up a bit.

Also apparently we're a CESSPOOL that's ruining gaming.... Somehow? Imagine being that far gone from reality.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw Carci's response. I mean, I... honestly, I get where he's coming from. Which is, again, why I was absolutely surprised when I saw some of the posts in here kinda condemning him in my earlier post, since he's absolutely tried to make sure his servers and chats were as welcoming as all possible (to literally everyone on any sort of spectrum). I couldn't see the video so I kinda had to rely on people's responses in here for my opinion on that. I feel that may have been a mistake now.

As for his SJW comment, that's... admittedly, it's a bit much, honestly, especially given where it could possibly indicate where his views are. I get why he's frustrated, but... That's just gonna fuel fire, unfortunately. I know the dude is a good person, just... getting him wrapped up in this is likely... Yeah. Definitely not the best comment he could've said in response to this.

Anyways, getting back onto Caleb. As for those Discord server comments: Absolutely, 100%, unsurprised, given the shit that often went on in the Twitch chat. While I get there's a part of this that you can only do so much when speed running online and having limited mods, it was very clear that he left a lot of those comments fly and often enabled it by saying some things in the chat. That and the Discord servers are left to be completely unmoderated for those comments is... Yeah.

Where he's coming from doesn't make any sense. He was talking like the forum was out to get him. See my post above. The majority was support.

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
Can you stop and think for a second, about "why", when upset, they jump to that phrase in particular?

Fun fact, people who don't regularly use terms like that on a regular basis/in a nonironic fashion don't belt it out when they get mad. This sounds like a Heated Gaming Moment™, the kind that has the unfortunate effect of revealing things about someone that maybe don't gel with their "public" persona.

Nobody who uses SJW unironically actually wants to be an ally to social justice. No one. Because part of that is being able to self-reflect and accept criticism, not lash out when people chastise you for associating with someone who likely has spoken to him in private like this long before now, but now that they've been caught it's time to figure out how to damage control it.
There is a huge difference between, for example, screaming out the n-word during "a heated gaming moment" and writing "SJW" when you feel that you are being considered a bigot. Yeah, it's a bad look for Carci, but it's not like there are any other infractions in his fairly long streaming career. In all cases where someone is outed as a scumbag that I've seen, there have been at least hints since day 1.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where he's coming from doesn't make any sense. He was talking like the forum was out to get him. See my post above. The majority was support.

Definitely wanna reword this a bit so it's not taken out of context.

There's definitely been issues in the past where forum users have dog piled certain individuals and it has caused issues (with mods having to get involved). So from that front, if he's read this forum to any certain degree, I get that. However, as you mentioned and even from comments I saw in this thread, outside a handful, have been overly supportive and even kinda taken back a bit, given how open and welcoming he has always been in his servers.

But yeah, he absolutely shouldn't be throwing the word "SJW" like he did. It definitely only fuels fires, especially given the type of people notably using that to a degree. So I absolutely can't defend that.

Last edited:

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
There is a huge difference between, for example, screaming out the n-word during "a heated gaming moment" and writing "SJW" when you feel that you are being considered a bigot. Yeah, it's a bad look for Carci, but it's not like there are any other infractions in his fairly long streaming career. In all cases where someone is outed as a scumbag that I've seen, there have been at least hints since day 1.

Honest answer, do you believe this is the FIRST time that Caleb has ever said something similar in private to Carci, or anyone really?

People are going to give you the side-eye when they discover you are associated with a scumbag, because like you said, every scumbag always has some sort of hints/clues pointing to their true nature, unless you want me to believe Carci (and everyone else in the scene) has just been ignorant to every single one of them. And it's not like they were very well hidden either, it sounds like Caleb has had a history of this and people just shrugged it off.

It's just yet another case of people willing to turn a blind eye to an actual bigot sitting right in front of them because of a talent in something. Carci can shout from the rooftops all he wants that he keeps his community clean, the moment it came time to speak out against someone he personally knows he fumbled it hard and lashed out. The complete unwillingness to do so from many in the scene associated with Caleb is disappointing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really feels like Twitch streamers have to actively earn my trust that they're not racist nowadays

Honestly, I feel like... Anyone online, at this point, has frustrated me to points it's ridiculous and makes me a bit sad, too. I've had to stop following a number of YouTubers, Twitch streamers, Twitter individuals, and the like, because of racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc., behavior and as the years go on, it really becomes clear how much of an issue it is online.

It's not a total shocker, given historically how gamers have been over the years and the like... But it still hurts, you know?

Makes me sad so many people are this way and it's... really depressing. Especially as a streamer (on and off) over the years, and hoping to possibly collaborate with some of these people, and... It's really depressing.

andymoogle

Oct 27, 2017
Honest answer, do you believe this is the FIRST time that Caleb has ever said something similar in private to Carci, or anyone really?

People are going to give you the side-eye when they discover you are associated with a scumbag, because like you said, every scumbag always has some sort of hints/clues pointing to their true nature, unless you want me to believe Carci (and everyone else in the scene) has just been ignorant to every single one of them. And it's not like they were very well hidden either, it sounds like Caleb has had a history of this and people just shrugged it off.

It's just yet another case of people willing to turn a blind eye to an actual bigot sitting right in front of them because of a talent in something. Carci can shout from the rooftops all he wants that he keeps his community clean, the moment it came time to speak out against someone he personally knows he fumbled it hard and lashed out. The complete unwillingness to do so from many in the scene associated with Caleb is disappointing.
Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier. I doubt that no one in the speedrunning community didn't know what kind of person Caleb truly is. It's extremely disappointing if they have all just shrugged it off just because they have felt that they are dependent on each other to succeed.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah this blows. I love his Mega Man runs. What an idiot he turned out to be. F him.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
This post is for the users below, for anyone reading, and maybe even Carci yourself if you're reading this thread still....

I just went through the thread and counted the responses toward Carci's role here before he went on his SJW rant.

16 people

8 people

4 people

So...

What fucking witch hunt? What hyperbole mob?

Carci's own rant about ResetEra is completely uncalled for, he's getting FAR MORE support in this thread than people calling for his head (well, he was before he started throwing around language that props up the very things he says he's against).

And the people saying "not a good look" just seem to be a bit disappointed he didn't call it out, which is absolutely fair given the state of the world atm and how harmful and insidious this shit is, but that's NOT a witch hunt or a hyperbole mob... it's disappointment, which is fair.

So shit like the quotes above is just pure dishonesty.

Maybe read the thread next time before you knee jerk with your confirmation bias.
Yeah. I was one of those that defended him in this whole thing. I used to watch him quite often, especially when he was more into running the Resident Evil games. But it's as you said: He read the first few posts of the thread and decided everyone was against him.

Dude may not be a racist but his childish response sure as hell isn't doing him any favors.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
caleb wyd
Right? Imagine being more mad right now at us raging SJWs on Resetera who are saying that maybe, just maybe, a white dude shouldn't say the N word, then the guy who said it then exposed that relationship with you live on Twitch for the world to see and ruminate over.

I mean, that's just not the play.
« expose that relationship with you »

What ? This doesn't make any sense

Oct 25, 2017
caleb wyd

The fact that Caleb was comfortable enough to say that word in a PM to Carci could be seen as very telling is what I think they getting at.

I'm going to believe Carci. He seems like a nice guy and hasn't given me any reason to think he's a secret asshole. Not calling the guy out was a mistake but Carci shouldn't be punished for something some other asshole did. I can't lie though him going on SJW-rant when basically 90% of the people here are being supportive of him is very very oooft-worthy and not a good look at all. Talk about misplaced anger. Maybe direct that anger at Caleb? Y'know, the actual POS here.

razakin

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Carci actually commented bit more about the misused usage of SJW on twitter

So so far his reaction is understandable, especially when tackling own personal issues.

But otherwise, fuck Caleb. Always found it odd how angry get got with games time to time when I happened to see a clip etc. but dropping 'casual' racism and transphobia is just in another ballpark. Good thing this came out, so now I really don't have any reasons to check his streams anymore, even if I do enjoy MMX speedruns. Good riddance and hopefully we won't be seeing him on future GDQ-events at all.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
It's worrying how often notable streamers turn out to be pieces of crap.

Something about Caleb has always rubbed me the wrong way, but I thought it was "just" anger issues.
Really disappointing.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Carci actually commented bit more about the misused usage of SJW on twitter

So so far his reaction is understandable, especially when tackling own personal issues.

Okay, that's... honestly, that's completely fair. Honestly, really glad he addressed it and owned up to it.

I know Carci's been having some issues as of late, so I know that's not just him hiding or anything. He's actually had to end streams early due to these said issues from time to time.

Anyways, one more thing I kinda wanted to add... I'm kinda worried that Twitch is just going to reinstate Caleb after some time passes. It's happened with other big Twitch streamers that have come under fire, so the recourse is only... short. And that's what I'm kinda worried about here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah. I was one of those that defended him in this whole thing. I used to watch him quite often, especially when he was more into running the Resident Evil games. But it's as you said: He read the first few posts of the thread and decided everyone was against him.

Dude may not be a racist but his childish response sure as hell isn't doing him any favors.

The fact that Caleb was comfortable enough to say that word in a PM to Carci could be seen as very telling is what I think they getting at.

I'm going to believe Carci. He seems like a nice guy and hasn't given me any reason to think he's a secret asshole. Not calling the guy out was a mistake but Carci shouldn't be punished for something some other asshole did. I can't lie though him going on SJW-rant when basically 90% of the people here are being supportive of him is very very oooft-worthy and not a good look at all. Talk about misplaced anger. Maybe direct that anger at Caleb? Y'know, the actual POS here.
Honestly, I think he's just the type of person to really get bogged down by negativity even in a sea of positivity. You're expecting someone to accurately assess the weighs out the good and bad of this thread when someone will naturally see that their livelihood is threatened and being targeted for something that they didn't trigger by themselves. Not the best answer to come up with but he's still someone who takes the time to check what's going around instead of remaining close-minded.

They're assuming a lot of things in order to come to the conclusion that Carci is comfortable with it. There are a lot of ways that people could throw slurs because they don't care about the boundaries of who they're talking to. Carci did show that he was streaming at the time and there were an event going on so there is the benefit of the doubt regarding what happened and also viewing it through the lens of his twitch career. He is not my friend so I can't say what he truly thinks but the leaps of logic to tie him with this case are not warranted is what I think.

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, that's disappointing. I never watched any of Caleb's streams for longer than 5 minutes, and I never opened the chat, but I always assumed he was a cool dude. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover and whatnot.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
9NpU9QN.png

I'm not particularly media savvy, but I'd have to imagine that telling everyone your sponsor thinks your racism related Twitch ban is funny isn't a money move.

OP
OP

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Wait, so the Twitch Staff member also thinks it was funny?

....why do I stream on this platform? Like, holy shit.

I think the percentage play is assuming Caleb is just bullshitting. It's certainly not impossible, but some Twitch staff telling Caleb about the circumstances of his ban over Twitter and also joking around about it seems a little ridiculous to me. It's more than likely Caleb is just trying to make the ban look like no big deal to his subs.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017

Wait, so the Twitch Staff member also thinks it was funny?

....why do I stream on this platform? Like, holy shit.

Tbh I don't think i really trust Caleb's side of this at all. Of course he's trying to make it look like no one thinks this is a big deal.

I'm sure Twitch staff has some shitty people on it but also I can't exactly take these claims at face value either

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I remember watching Caleb years back and, as someone in this thread mentioned, I remember several occasions where his chat or a donation was racist or offensive in some other way and he got rather pissed at them. Either he was putting on a "PC" front or something changed. I had a friend who started "jokingly" saying that he hated "[slur]s" and would blame "them" for things to be "edgy", etc. I never liked it and gave him shit for it and soon enough (talking to him only a few times over the course of a month) I realized he had crossed past any sense of misguided and ignorant "irony" straight into just being a real, actual racist, so I cut his ass out of my life. I wish it wasn't so easy for young white dudes to become fucking idiots and bigots but when you have the world offering its support for such viewpoints in spades even today, I see why it happens. Makes me wonder if the same thing happened to Caleb. I don't know what would be "worse". That he was pretending to be cool back in the day, or he got shitty over time. Either way he's shitty now and that's all that counts in the now.

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
There's more I want to say about this than I have the time for right now but seeing him lashing out with a tactless and angry response like this is really disappointing. His excuse for not reacting is totally reasonable and it's true that he doesn't tolerate that sort of talk on his stream whatsoever. So, why is he so pissed off and why is it so hard to just denounce racism when you see it? The fuck, man? Someone he knows dropped a hard r and apparently that means getting really mad at everyone else. I've watched his stream for years and now I dunno anymore.
Because he's getting dogpiled when he did nothing wrong. He has every right to be pissed off. Stop with this "he should be more reasonable" nonsense after he has pages of people attempting character assassination without any merit.

This is just like the recent thread where someone claimed a Fortnite artist stole their art, and the friend of the artist was lashing out (rightfully so) since they knew their friend wasn't a thief. Then when it came out that the person had fucked around with DeviantArt to make it look like it was stolen and the artist had not in fact plagiarized someone, they told her she didn't deserve an apology because she was "being unreasonable" and being too emotional. Fuck off with that.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Finally glad that Caleb's bullshit finally caught up with him in some capacity.

As for the above Discord records, I'm sure Counter Logic Gaming would love to named in doing a racism with Caleb.

Oct 25, 2017

The poster beneath you got it right, but I'll elaborate just a bit on this.

Racist or not, somebody who does not have a previously established relationship with another person will not initiate a conversation with "Sup ******" unless it has been previously defined in that relationship that the other person is either okay with that language, or at least doesn't mind that language enough to say anything about it. Now, keep in mind the additional context here: Caleb is actually *late* for an important streaming event: in that kind of situation, you'd expect someone to say something like "Sorry I'm late" or "I'm here" if the relationship they have with that person is one of acquaintance. But no, it's literally just the N-word. Somehow that is enough in context to say "Sorry", "I'm here" and "Lets go!" all at once. A normal person wouldn't with a barely-there relationship wouldn't interpret things that way, if they were acquaintances.

But they aren't acquaintances. The streaming community that they are in is rather small, they've been to the same events, they almost surely know each other. At some point Carci established a relationship with Caleb where it was okay for Caleb to speak like that to him. In a community as small as that, with an acknowledgement that even saying that word in a song will get you banned for 30 days (at least) on Twitch even if you are the biggest streamer on the platform (See: Ninja), you need to be able to trust that when you say someone to another streamer that they'll keep your dirty little secret. That kind of trust isn't built in a day. I'd wager this isn't the 4th, 5th or 6th time Caleb has said something like that in his circle of online speedrunnin' buds.

And Caleb accidentally exposed that relationship to everyone online.

Instead of being pissed at Caleb for that, for making a post online about what an asshole that Caleb guy is for saying the N word in their conversation and then showing it off to everyone -- a one line Tweet -- he's pissed at everyone else. Pissed at the Resetera SJW hate mob, or Reddit or whoever is going after him for his relationship to Caleb and the conversation. Here's the thing: I believe Carci 100%. I believe he was late to a show, was only speaking with Caleb at that moment to get the ball rolling, believe that he has a policy of not discussing co-workers (or whatever you want to consider Caleb to him in the Twitch world), and actually, I don't think Carci is a racist and I believe he works hard to keep his stream clean of all this shit, just like a lot of people here says he does and he says he does.

But I don't believe that his response here is the right one to have. I don't think you stay quiet about something this bad, I don't think you explode angrily at the people asking why the fuck you wouldn't have a response for that, I don't think you call them SJWs (yes, now removed), and I don't think you indirectly defend someone like Caleb-fuckin'-Hart when you get caught out like this. I don't think Carci is a racist, but his actions here are questionable as fuck at best and helping enable racism at worst.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Because he's getting dogpiled when he did nothing wrong. He has every right to be pissed off. Stop with this "he should be more reasonable" nonsense after he has pages of people attempting character assassination without any merit.
As pointed out in this comment a earlier on this page

16 people

8 people

4 people
4 people is dogpiling?

Dude had more people going to bat for him than calling for his head.