• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngsylt

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Although its not 100% clear if its just a coincedence, someone on r/fallout postetd an image from the Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC that shows a text from a Terminal:

QJHO1Tr.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/a5uusw/it_seems_that_one_of_the_writers_of_nukaworld/

The whole text says:
"8 years now since the last plant overhaul. That is before Galactic Zone even opened and we all know what a power hog that is.
Saunders says the last inspection was a joke. That the guy never even really took a good look at the equipment. Just sat in the control room jawing with the executives, then signed the paperwork and went on his way.
We're gonna have some massive problems really soon. Wouldn't the company rather spend a little money now on upgrades than a ton of money on fixes and PR later???"

Aimed at Bethesdas Management or not, atleast its funny given the last couple of weeks...

leak my credit card info if old...

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
This could apply to literally any company.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems a bit of a stretch. That's like generic worker complaint 101 right there. Like hey, company, it would be smarter of you to be forward looking instead of constantly only looking at the current bottom line. A worker at any company could say that.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What am I looking at
People who made that game hid a message on the clipboard that reads "KJP Forever" meaning they miss Hideo Kojima and was sort of a tribute to him with what Konami did to him by keeping him in office, firing him etc.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
I always try to warn my company about important issues with cryptic messages in our external marketing collateral.

They never listen.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.resetera.com/threads/de...ions-message-inside-metal-gear-survive.25752/

Circled letters spell: KJP (Kojima Productions) Forever

then Bastard and Cunning prefixes next to MG Survive lead designers names. Speculation that this was added by some disgruntled employees who supported Kojima.
People who made that game hid a message on the clipboard that reads "KJP Forever" meaning they miss Hideo Kojima and was sort of a tribute to him with what Konami did to him by keeping him in office, firing him etc.
Ah, fair enough

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
I mean this definitely applies to Bethesda, but I see no reason to believe that this was aimed at Bethesda beyond it existing in their game? It's a pretty standard concept for any company, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.