• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know the mods will lock this, but I can't message you all so here we are!

Thanks for helping me with my Xbox E3 threads, altering titles when I needed them to be changed, and all that sort of thing. <3

Anyways, my watch has ended on covering E3 for Era, HAVE A GREAT E3 AND STAY HYPED.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Thanks to you for all the threads, and thanks to the mods for all the hidden work, y'all rock!

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you mods just for being good mods in general and putting up with our psychosis and meltdowns during E3 and the rest of the year

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
mods wont let me post my dog pinups, boo the mods, boo

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And let's also thank the site builders/hosts for providing us with a stable forum and bandwidth during a press event :)

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I literally did nothing today (everyone else worked really hard, it's my day off), but you're welcome!
Tech has been amazing. Our highest site traffic ever and we only went down very briefly one time. Mondo kudos.
Yeah, and it was after our traffic spiked like 50%. Pretty damn impressive. Tech deserves all the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.