• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does this have that unbearable Republican who has bleached hair, southern and lies with no shame? How evil is that guy, he honestly looks like a guy who would get out a pick up truck to lynch someone.

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You have to wonder what the future of the Republican Party looks like after Trump. They have debased themselves so much, that I think their party is doomed once Trump leaves office.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
You have to wonder what the future of the Republican Party looks like after Trump. They have debased themselves so much, that I think their party is doomed once Trump leaves office.
It isn't. Gerrymandering and the EC and the structure of the senate and voter ID bullshit will keep them relevant.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Wasn't paying attention that well, but it seemed like one Republican didn't chug the GOP Kool-Aid.
The party of white nationalism and Russian support.

Gin & Phonics

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Or they double down and continue to operate outside of reality and appeal to nationalists. They've tapped into a large, angry part of white America -- they're not going to let that go.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
I also feel that many things can be uncovered still. In a couple of years, we will know much more.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Basically the Lieu comment in its given context could be interpreted as "Did you not indict the president because of OCL opinion and if so, would you indict him if he left office." Mueller originally answered affirmatively, but now wanted to clarify that he instead meant to affirm that legally president could be indicted after leaving office, but Mueller is making no claims as to whether the president should be indicted once he leaves office.

I think this is pretty consistent with how Mueller has approached this hearing, just saying that something is legally possible/true but not offering his own opinion on what should be done as he views that as being improper given his position as a prosecuter and current OLC opinion.

Thank you sir.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
GO
THE
FUCK
AWAY
NUNES
Mueller said earlier (I think) that Kushner and Trump Jr are still under investigation.
giphy.gif

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
The questioning from these republicans is becoming funny to me now in how awkward and desperate it is.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I don't expect Mueller to remember everything in hundreds of pages. I do expect him to answer like someone who doesn't have a mental issue.