• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Did this bitch just say the real collusion was with democrats and Russia? Fucking REALLY?!

*edit* I'm listening not watching. That was Nunes, wasn't it?
I laughed my damn ass off, he takes forever to decry Dems accusations of collusion, ended it with like [obviously major paraphrasing] "then you said the collusion was hiding in the report, in plain sight! Well you were right it was... the Democrats colluded with the Russians!"

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
If you didn't expect him to correct that, you weren't paying attention.

And honestly, people calling him gutless/etc are ridiculous. He's made it clear he is barred by DoJ standards, and you all are wanting him to be as bad as the people you don't like.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mueller is looking at Nunes like, "Dude do you know what I have on you and your fucking winery and yacht shit specifically?"

Oct 27, 2017
It also supports the assertion that congress must deal with it, rather than the doj failing like the Rs would like to suggest. Can't trap Mueller for being inconsistent either.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
He is not gonna appear partisan in any way so it's not surprising he walked back the Leiu exchange. People outraged about this are not understanding that Mueller has to protect the integrity of the report instead of giving people ammunition bashing it

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all need to chill out. Holy shit. It's like many of you are expecting some moment out of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington or an Aaron Sorkin movie.