• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
16657.jpg

Yeah, wow that is pretty crazy.

That's a sign of good writing. I like it when movies go full circle at the end.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the conservative subreddit and the donald are having meltdowns over this and i love it

me reading these fucking comments

That's all lawyer nonsense. You can put that down anywhere, but it doesn't mean anything. I bet theres literally nothing behind those black bars. You can add them in MS word. I know how to do it.

Oh man, can you imagine how much pantience Flynn must have going back over and over to Mueller's office 19 times just to tell him Donald and everyone in the campaign was completely innocent. Man, how dumb Mueller must feel after all that.

You know, if you succeed in removing our duly elected president over an obstruction charge or a perjury trap, after screaming "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" for 2 years, 1776 will commence again.

Nov 20, 2017
It's all starting to come down now.

In the end, my prediction is that so many crimes will have been committed so flagrantly, with so much evidence, that it will be impossible for the senate to ignore.

There will be shit there that will make the pubes of even the Turtle singe.

Darvan

Oct 27, 2017
Nevada
I would've agreed with you but based on his current actions and his wife working for the administration he isn't going to do a damn thing.

It's all starting to come down now.

In the end, my prediction is that so many crimes will have been committed so flagrantly, with so much evidence, that it will be impossible for the senate to ignore.

There will be shit there that will make the pubes of even the Turtle singe.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Just the chance that these are real people who actually think these things frightens me. Insanity.

You can tell by the "I know how to insert black bars" that this is an actual baby boomer basking in his rudimentary pc skillzzz who likes to lecture the plebs about his pc wizzardry. I mean, BLACK. BARS. I thought those were only possible in spy movies!

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
What worries me is... how many Trump supporters will believe Mueller over Trump's own tweets? Even if they do find collusion at the highest levels, and provide unparalleled amounts of evidence to support it, it seems like it will just require Trump to post one angry denial rant for tens of millions of Americans to decide he's innocent and they're all being cheated. It's really scary how so many people take his word as gospel and ignore everything else, even facts. They have alternative facts now, right?

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Wow very big Flip, this "Flynn" is a BIG FLIPPER and many people say Flipping should be illegal, it is Very Unfair to some very Good people.. Why is he allowed to Do such a long prolonged Flip? Illegal & Unfair! Maybe unconstitutional? #lockHERup #Qknows

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
Wow @ people on twitter and Reddit saying that because Flynn worked for Obama too, then Obama is about to go to prison. How can people be so delusional?

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Untitled.jpg

Wish my work PC had Photoshop, had to make due with Paint 3D

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What worries me is... how many Trump supporters will believe Mueller over Trump's own tweets? Even if they do find collusion at the highest levels, and provide unparalleled amounts of evidence to support it, it seems like it will just require Trump to post one angry denial rant for tens of millions of Americans to decide he's innocent and they're all being cheated. It's really scary how so many people take his word as gospel and ignore everything else, even facts. They have alternative facts now, right?

It's easier than admitting you made a mistake

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Wow, that is sure something, especially the 2nd one. Yes...there is nothing behind those black bars. When the Senate Judiciary Committee eventually sees the un-redacted version, it will totally just say something like "Reminder from Robert to Robert: Remember to pick up milk and eggs on the way home."

Wow @ people on twitter and Reddit saying that because Flynn worked for Obama too, then Obama is about to go to prison. How can people be so delusional?

Jesus Christ. Obama who fired Flynn, and also warned Trump about having him in his Cabinet. These people are fucking bonkers.

Deleted member 9197

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
FOX news was on at the gym this morning. They deliberately didn't use "substantial" and were spinning it that Flynn isn't receiving jail time because he was just so HELPFUL! Helpful emphasized on the chyron even.

Clearly intended to imply that Flynn didn't have anything on Trump, that there is neither smoke nor fire in the Mueller investigation, and that Flynn was simply there clearing up a big misunderstanding.

stew

Dec 2, 2017

Very significant. I guess he was using him to corroborate stories from the beggining. Every time Mueller interviewed a witness he asked Flynn to come back. He must have screwed a lot of people this way.

Also what are the odds Trump's entourage tried to contact Flynn when we was already cooperating with Mueller?

When Cohen took the plea deal, we talked about Trump's lawyers trying to persuade him to not talk in exchange of a pardon. But what about Cohen's role before he was indicted and he started cooperating with Mueller? We didn't hear much about it.

It's amazing that we already know enough to show how Trump and his entourage were corrupt, but we still know nothing compared to what Mueller does.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that is sure something, especially the 2nd one. Yes...there is nothing behind those black bars. When the Senate Judiciary Committee eventually sees the un-redacted version, it will totally just say something like "Reminder from Robert to Robert: Remember to pick up milk and eggs on the way home."

Jesus Christ. Obama who fired Flynn, and also warned Trump about having him in his Cabinet. These people are fucking bonkers.

Sometimes, I lose faith in humanity. Sometimes.

But it's always us vs them, I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat. We truly, truly didn't deserve Obama.

Oct 26, 2017
Manafort has to feel real silly right now, or maybe life as a free man who sang is scarier to him than life in a secure prison. I don't think he or his family safe either way and probably would have been better off in witness protection. Once the whole house of cards falls no one is going to care who was loyal to the end, especially with how stupid and clumsy everyone involved was.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I guess this is bait to catch bigger fish. Its gonna make it harder for people to just outright resist. Do you throw your lot in with Trump and hope for a pardon that might come or do you cooperate fully with the investigation and you might get leniency?

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
FOX news was on at the gym this morning. They deliberately didn't use "substantial" and were spinning it that Flynn isn't receiving jail time because he was just so HELPFUL! Helpful emphasized on the chyron even.

Clearly intended to imply that Flynn didn't have anything on Trump, that there is neither smoke nor fire in the Mueller investigation, and that Flynn was simply there clearing up a big misunderstanding.
Lol I wonder who he was being so helpful too

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
Fucking bullshit, they're not going to 'lock him up'? How can they go through all of this and not lock up the lock her up guy. That was a lay-up.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking bullshit, they're not going to 'lock him up'? How can they go through all of this and not lock up the lock her up guy. That was a lay-up.

This is how organized crime investigations are done, which is, well...what Mueller does. He had enough useful information on SOMETHING, that Mueller saw fit to recommend letting him off lightly. And remember, in these investigations, you punch UP, not down.

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
Seriously though, that motherfucker gets to participate in anti-American activities, calling for the imprisonment of his political enemy and making that a thing that we'll always have to deal with now, on top of committing crimes that he pleaded guilty to, and the bitch gets leniency for cooperation when there's already a small army of toadies that are cooperating?

Oct 26, 2017
the thing with Flynn is.

He was one of the major players in the plan to

Have the US Create nuclear power plant plans, give them to The saudi's and Russia.

Russia then builds the Plans in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi's maintain it and man it.

US. then foots the bill for security, and protects it with our troops.

it was a lose lose lose plan for the US, and would give billions and additionally, tech/designs to RU/SA.

and with flynn being a key player in that, we could probably also find out even more.

like the plan to kidnap the naturalized american citizen that turkey wants to kill.

-----------

basically FLynn knows where the bodies are buried.

potentially more than manafort.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously though, that motherfucker gets to participate in anti-American activities, calling for the imprisonment of his political enemy and making that a thing that we'll always have to deal with now, on top of committing crimes that he pleaded guilty to, and the bitch gets leniency for cooperation when there's already a small army of toadies that are cooperating?
The other cooperators probably don't know shit compared to Flynn. So yes, the more important the info you give over the better you are treated. This is bad TV drama stuff, it's pretty easy to understand.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Okay again, remember that Flynn was one of the FIRST people to start talking to Mueller. It has just taken this long for this memo to come out, because he met with Mueller's team 19 times, which means he had quite a lot to say. Not saying you're wrong about Flynn being an awful bastard, but I think you have the timing confused.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

Mueller has taken down entire mafia families. I trust he knows how to do his job and do it well.

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
I get that it's just how this kind of thing goes, but I suppose it was too much to ask for that motherfucker in particular to get some prison time. Hopefully it was worth it.