• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Better Flavor?

• Peppermint

Votes: 52 34.9%
  • Spearmint

Votes: 97 65.1%

• Total voters

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Of those two, peppermint.

But I'm fucking addicted to Lifesavers wint-o-green mints... Maybe twice a year I'll buy a bag and I just can't stop myself from burning through them in like a week.

Wish I could find gum with the same flavor, but nothing "wintergreen" ever tastes the same.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I like both, but I have a fondness for spearmint because my grandma used to give us sticks of spearmint gum.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Spearmint is way better than Peppermint.

Peppermint triggers my gag reflex immediately.

Wintergreen is the best though.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Of those two, peppermint.

But I'm fucking addicted to Lifesavers wint-o-green mints... Maybe twice a year I'll buy a bag and I just can't stop myself from burning through them in like a week.

Wish I could find gum with the same flavor, but nothing "wintergreen" ever tastes the same.
Fun fact: if you dry out your mouth and then chew them with your mouth open in the dark, they'll emit some light.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Look it's peppermint all day but spearmint is not as bad as shit smells. Sorry pal!