• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Fits right in with the virtual SCOTUS ruling forcing the election to go on today.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
WateryWarmheartedChick-size_restricted.gif

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
These guys are just trolling at this point, right? They know that virtually nothing is going to be done and they are just being as ludicrous as possible. I refuse to accept that the lot of them can be this devoid of self-awareness, but can readily believe they are this full of hatred.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
This is how Trump will try to get re-elected. The majority of sate legislatures and governorships are Republican controlled. I feel like this will be the playbook come November, i.e., no mail-in voting in GOP controlled states.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Telling people it's safe to go out and vote while donning a whole fucking PPE suit lmao fuck off Vos

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to edit that "there's nothing to see here" gif and have the guy in a hazmat suit

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
He pretty much showing his contempt for people of WI

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe y'all should start storming legislature buildings.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The United States is a broken country beyond belief.

Mr. Wonderful

Oct 27, 2017
We need to have a results thread tonight. May not have the results tonight, but warrants the creation given this fuckery.