• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If only he ended the video with this... :D

200.gif

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
Man Brooks looks (is) so old, but he also still seems as sharp and lively as ever.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Mel Brooks is a treasure. I hope he lives long enough to see the end of the coronavirus.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Let's not forget Mel's best friend just passed away recently(rip Carl Reiner). I'm glad Mel stepped up to make this video, which Carl absolutely would have done.

I feel for Mel and I hope he gets to spend some time with his family very soon.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
The is the first time I've ever seen him look really old. Amazing how sharp he still is.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Fuck man ... just hearing his voice takes me back. One of the greats

This is how i explain GOP/Trump voters to my daughter...

julian

Oct 27, 2017
He seems to be in great shape for his age. Damn. I'm gonna be a mess by comparison.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Why is this the first I have seen BYEDON 2020

Jesus they should be using that

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Based on that thread title, I was expecting him to pull out merch and say "Joe Biden t shirt! Joe Biden lunchbox! Joe Biden the Flamethrower!

viandante

Apr 24, 2020
i was working at a food service-y place in beverly hills a couple years back and mel came in. after quickly making mels sandwich and handing it to him, my co worker said "may the schwartz be with you." (even though we weren't allowed to directly address celebrities or let them know that we knew who they were).

mel chuckled and said "you know your stuff, kid."

nice guy, 100% nicer than most of the celebrities who came in there.