• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City

The-jersey-Tune-Squad-Michael-Jordan-in-Space-Jam-movie.jpg

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the merge. Must be blind cause I didn't see it.

Weird to see Bron with such a short beard.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
heat

old one is some jv team tier shit, ya'll buggin

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I really like these new ones

Damn that light blue doesn't make the other stuff pop as nearly as much as the white did

keep it Classico tbh
The problem with the old ones is that they are super 90s and teams don't wear jerseys like that anymore. You would want something more modern here for various reasons.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
They're playing space ball with cartoon aliens, I don't think they have to keep it too realistic

But yeah 90s fashion goes hard
Yeah, but a big part of the audience is going to be younger people, so you want something that will appeal to them more. People who watched the original growing up still love the original.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
I'd be surprised if they don't roll out a entire line of jerseys during this movie. Away, Home, Alternate, Retro, City ect.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest hurdle will be having a bigger song than I Believe I Can Fly. That song is bigger than the movie.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I figured there would be some kind of update to the Tune Squad jersey, but I didn't expect it to go that hard, damn.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
These look great, much better than the JV reject uniform of the first movie.