• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if that was a veggie lasagna since meat lasagna isn't kosher (unless you sub out the cheese)

I'm pretty sure Shiela and Gerald keep kosher but I don't think it's ever come up in the show before? I doubt Kyle keeps kosher since he is always eating school cafeteria food but Gerald and Shiela are orthodox....

Yes, these are things I think about when I watch South Park lol

dsosarod

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if that was a veggie lasagna since meat lasagna isn't kosher (unless you sub out the cheese)

I'm pretty sure Shiela and Gerald keep kosher but I don't think it's ever come up in the show before? I doubt Kyle keeps kosher since he is always eating school cafeteria food but Gerald and Shiela are orthodox....

Yes, these are things I think about when I watch South Park lol

No shame in doing that :)

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
ok I was confused this is called Season Finale, but it's only episode 6. Then I figured it's probably the "finale" of the storyline. lol. Odd title.

DoubleYou

Oct 26, 2017
I've been really enjoying this season so far. Just feels like they're having a lot of fun with it.

It's also great to see Mr Garrison/Trump again. Kind of felt like they were deliberately avoiding that subject. Hope we'll get some more.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
my CC app keeps crashing this episode. Every 5 seconds it says "Sorry, this video is not available". Anyone else? I'm logged in with Dish.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I've been really enjoying this season so far. Just feels like they're having a lot of fun with it.

It's also great to see Mr Garrison/Trump again. Kind of felt like they were deliberately avoiding that subject. Hope we'll get some more.

I honestly hate that since he can never really go back to Mr. Garrison at school again. And at some point he got a sex change, yet that seems to have been ignored unless at some point that changed and I forgot about it.

SlumberingGiant

alt account
Banned
Jul 2, 2019
I honestly hate that since he can never really go back to Mr. Garrison at school again. And at some point he got a sex change, yet that seems to have been ignored unless at some point that changed and I forgot about it.
He came out as gay, then got a sex change, then became a lesbian then got changed back into a man

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
I liked it. Not a fan of the mexican joker bits and the whites part got a bit muddled but overall it was solid, and meta as fuck.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Tentatively curious to see where this goes, transphobia is the biggest blight on this show's history and some of the only stuff I can't go back to, though this touches on a genuinely complex issue of transwomen athletes and the advantage they get from greater bone and muscle mass.

Edit: Hmm, they did seem to lean on the idea that they've been wrong in the past, and you're probably not going to get the full-blown apology that you need on this issue (really for the entire Ms. Garrison plotline but the very first episode of that is what line is what sticks out as their greatest sin on the matter), the aesop could be interpreted as mealy-mouthed centrism (depends on how good-faith the idea of nuance is) or a necessary examination into a fraught issue. This episode would be more defensible if they had a genuine trans character.

The subplot of Board Girls was great, though.

Last edited:

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Tentatively curious to see where this goes, transphobia is the biggest blight on this show's history and some of the only stuff I can't go back to, though this touches on a genuinely complex issue of transwomen athletes and the advantage they get from greater bone and muscle mass.

Edit: Hmm, they did seem to lean on the idea that they've been wrong in the past, and you're probably not going to get the full-blown apology that you need on this issue (really for the entire Ms. Garrison plotline but the very first episode of that is what line is what sticks out as their greatest sin on the matter), the aesop could be interpreted as mealy-mouthed centrism (depends on how good-faith the idea of nuance is) or a necessary examination into a fraught issue. This episode would be more defensible if they had a genuine trans character.

The subplot of Board Girls was great, though.
Trey Parker fucking loves board games, so getting him to really show off all these cool games was dope to see.

The trans athlete stuff was, well, complicated. I appreciate the fact that they did refer to Heather as the pronouns she wanted. Ultimately, it probably wasn't meant to be taken too seriously, and was a lot A LOT better than their season 9 "I identify as a dolphin" shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. I noticed South Park recording tonight and saw it was with pc principal... i came here to see if it was new.

I really thought the season was already over

The Tegridy Farms stuff is over.
My prediction is that each episode will be its own "show". Like tonight was an episode of PC Babies.

The Board Game stuff was great.
The trans athlete... I can see what they were going for.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Wait what i thought it was over for awhile! It's realy a new episode tonight?

i thought it was6 episode, a break for a few months, then 6 more?

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
would have been better to have a positive exemple of trans people in that episode to make the balance, but it was not too bad... Not the best way to convey their message though

On the other end the board games were great, loved how mackey was so bored by cartman and his little ego... "so they're smarter than you..."

Last edited:

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Board stuff was great. The trans topic could'v been... better? Still, is way better than that shitty dolphin episode though.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Looking at the official Twitter accounts replies, they pretty much dropped the ball on what I thought was their going for an over the top satirizing the idea that men would pretend to be women just to win at sports by using a charitature of Randy Savage that's a petty asshole but then having PCP start taking the talking points he did and not having an actual transwoman involved in the events.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
Just watched the episode. Seeing PC Principle grow from a cardboard cutout caricature to a less cardboardy caricature and just happy to see the kids struck a tone with me. Dude wants to be a dad and do right for his kids.

Crickey

Banned
Jul 16, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Transphobic Trolling, Prior Severe Infraction, Account in Junior Phase
Best and accurate episode of the season.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally caught up, happy to see the Tegrity story be put to rest.. it was okay, had some funny moments but I was ready for it to be done. PC Babies is certainly a new direction. How many episodes is this season going to be in total?