• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Kind of gone under the radar with everything happening to Trump, but the SC debate was also held tonight. I saw a bunch of clips on Twitter from various places (including Harrison's own account) and he straight up spit fire the entire time. Graham shifts and squirms the entire time like a cornered kitten lol.

Look up the debate or Harrison's name or Lindsey's name on Twitter for reactions. Even saw some former GOP members say Harrison had it in the bag. I suspect he'll pull even further ahead of Graham in the polls now. Some examples below:

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I hope and pray Jaime Harrison wins!!! That's who I'm voting for.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
really hope biden/harris copy that plexiglass shield, shows the stark difference in covid19 response

Oct 25, 2017
Ive said it other threads, but I sure hope that expose on graham and sex workers comes out soon, Harrison is neck and neck with him and that could really break things open

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Harrison sounds like a genuine stand up guy. I also can't stand Miss Lindsey. His bitch fit at the Kavanough hearing was a fucking disgrace.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Graham wasn't acting like an incumbent, he was acting like the third party that managed to slip into the debate on a technicality

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Graham looked like he had to piss so bad with all the squirming. I am all the way here for his decimation.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Wow I didn't realize how close this race is. Polls pretty much show a dead even toss up.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I watch the whole thing. I get the Republican base are dumb asses who fear minorities and free medicine but I really don't think rambling about those things over and over as your answer to every question is gonna work. Harrison killed it. Lindsey is just soooo pathetic. There is just so much to talk about here. Bringing up Harrisons donations for what? To show people hate you and have no confidence in you??? Like my word a pathetic little man.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
I just donated $10 to Harrison after the Proud Boys thing came out. Now I feel like donating to him again. This guy is killing it, I hope he buries this southern belle Trump bootlicker.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Graham has been politically lost since McCain died and he no longer could ape him

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Worth noting that this race is dead even according to the most recent polls.

Would love for Jaime to pull out a win.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
You'd almost feel sorry for Graham if it wasn't for people like him and McConnell that actually went along with Trump just to get what they want. Guy is a disgraceful politician and even more importantly a terrible human being.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
Lindsey just looks... tired and sad.. even when asking for money, he just looked defeated already.

Wanace

Oct 29, 2017
I love to see Lindsey get embarrassed.

Jaime has my vote in the bag. Goodbye Graham.

Oct 25, 2017
damn, came off both extremely prepared, and confident. Graham was nothing but desperate fear mongering. Unfortunately that could still be enough for graham in south carolina...but credit to harrison, hes giving the best chance possible to take out graham (kek)

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Harrison's running an incredible campaign, but I remain unconvinced that there are enough persuadable voters in South Carolina to get him over the top.

But it would be a sweet thing indeed to see Graham lose.
People forget, when there's a hard wall for flips, there's still a soft wall for apathy. You don't have to get more people to vote for Harrison, you just need to get enough people ashamed to vote for Graham and not afraid of Harrison. Those are the people that stay home. This was a good debate for shaming potential Graham voters. This is a good week for shaming potential Graham voters.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
That was an utter demolition. Holy shit. Jamie "Demolition Man" Harris.

People forget, when there's a hard wall for flips, there's still a soft wall for apathy. You don't have to get more people to vote for Harrison, you just need to get enough people ashamed to vote for Graham and not afraid of Harrison. Those are the people that stay home. This was a good debate for shaming potential Graham voters. This is a good week for shaming potential Graham voters.
It's proven very difficult to shame Republicans of late.

Is there any chance of actually winning the seat?
Yes, going by the polls. As I said above, the turf to me is ultimately hard going for a Democrat, but Harrison definitely has a chance.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Jaime seems like a really amazing guy. It stinks that we have leaders like him, Stacey Abrams, and Beto stuck in shithole states like South Carolina, Georgia, and Texas, because they seems like they could make a huge difference if they could get into office.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
geezus graham is just a grifter riding the folks of SC for 25 damn years

3 sponsored laws in 25 years? wth

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
That's the first I've heard him speak. Would love to see that kind of coherence in the senate. Is he progressive or moderate? Not that it matters as long as he beats Graham, which unfortunately is still a long shot.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I will continue to assume that Graham will win because SC is still SC. But goddamn Harrison is a stud.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
His answer to Graham calling dems nuts was one of the best rebuttals I've seen in a debate. That was perfection.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
One of the few times when the usual attention grabbing language is actually an accurate way of describing what is on the video.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I'm from NYC. I am involved in my local politics, but Jamie Harrison is the first "out of state" candidate I ever donated to/got involved with. I really hope Lindsay is toast.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Harrison wins. I mean I get the far right wanting their man and all, but Graham doesn't have a real stance. Dude fucking turns whatever way.

It's nice to see the race is neck and neck and Graham is legit scared. Would be amazing to see the senate Graham and Sessions both taken down from the events of the last four years.