• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
LAst weeks debate felt quick. This one is dragging. I feel like I'd be better off just not watching the rest.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
it was a great answer from Sanders on the marijuana issue. this crowd won't give him credit for anything though, jesus.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I WROTE THE BILL

source.gif

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
What the fuck is this debate? Why is Bloomberg being asked so many of the questions? That life expectancy "question" was un fucking real

Oct 27, 2017
I think Bernie has been doing fine, despite the circumstances.

The real story coming out of this will be the moderators and the crowd.

And now for another Bloomberg ad during the commerical break.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
CBS (while sex pest led) were the channel bragging about how great Trump would be for them while being bad for America iirc. So it's no surprise the most hostile fucked up debate is with them. Controversy sells.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Klobuchar is good and I hope she runs again in the future. This will probably be the last time we see her debate this time around though.

Dec 31, 2017
I mean, bernie still has to fend off the castro question. It's gonna take some miracle level finesse to get out of that one.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with this crowd? It's shitty enough to boo Warren's comments on Bloomberg, but not shitty enough to buy Bloomberg's revisionist history about the last debate?

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
I can't believe Bloomberg namedropped the Naked Cowboy. It's nuts that this phony fuck has been repeating the 2008 NYC Board of Tourism's talking points for so long.

KatieKatsup

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I think Bernie has been doing fine, despite the circumstances.

The real story coming out of this will be the moderators and the crowd.

And now for another Bloomberg ad during the commerical break.

Agreed. If anything, I imagine the majority of the talking points tomorrow will be how weirdly bought by Bloomberg this debate seems to be. Especially have his poor performance last week and the fact that he's not even on the SC ballot.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
What in the hell is up with this applause? The clapping and whooping for Bloomberg doesn't even make sense with what he's actually saying
It's because the crowd is full of rich DNC donors.👇🏾
With regards to the audience, it should be noted that apparently every single seat in the room for this debate went to a donor or VIP, with donors securing their place with a donation of between $1,750 to $3,200.

Little surprise that the room would be full of people more likely to support Bloomberg in those circumstances.

Oct 26, 2017
To Biden, he's coming off relatively strong and focused. This is exactly what he needed.

He's still fumbling over his words a bit, but yeah he's coming out with a lot more energy and isn't getting lost in word salad like he was in the first 4-5 debates. Actually he had a solid Nevada debate too so he might actually be hitting his stride finally.

I think Warren pulled a 2nd-Debate Kamala. Warren is trying to recapture the magic from the last debate, but she dragged her attack on Bloomberg for too long to the point where the crowd started to go against her. Granted the crowd is full of rich VIPs, but I think even with a regular audience it felt like she was starting to force the attack too much.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Klobuchar is good and I hope she runs again in the future. This will probably be the last time we see her debate this time around though.
I love her as our senator...and would be in support for VP...she really does get shit done...she's one of the most productive senators (if not the most) in actually passing legislation...

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
lol @ no claps for bernie pointing out the racism inherent to the drug war and criminalization of marijuana

What gets me is how quick that moderator stepped in to get that talk off reparations.

Can't have white moderates thinking of all the shit they don't mind happening so they have it easy.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Bloomberg didn't want to get completely annihilated this debate like the last one. Palms were greased I say.

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
So what the hell is up with this audience and why are they constantly applauding and booing at nonsensical things?

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Gee I wonder why the audience didn't like the support of more African American, Latino, and Native American businesses...
That's not quite right.

There is clearly a difference between the people who obviously are cheering for everything Biden or Bloomberg says and the audience that cheers when Steyer brings up exactly that topic as well as reparations.

It was really telling how different atleast south Carolina is where reparations got some winded cheers while in new Hampshire Steyer was greeted with pin drop silence.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Bloomberg has spoken the most and he's not even on the SC ballot.

Also, the DNC is 100% backing Bloomberg as their choice, I can't believe it.

I mean, bernie still has to fend off the castro question. It's gonna take some miracle level finesse to get out of that one.

Ha, you really think they'll bring it up and actually let Bernie respond?