• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I have to chair a meeting so I'm gonna miss at least half of it live.

Itll be on CBSN on roku for sure though so that's great. Can comment while watching easy

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Can't watch this but I hope it's spicy. Bernie has a big target on him but hopefully Bloomberg continues to be demolished.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Hoping Bernie is able to deflect all of the Cuba comments and incoming attacks. The Cuba stuff has basically ruled out Florida for him in both the primary and the general, but I don't think he ever had a chance here anyway.

I also hope Bloomberg gets his shit kicked in again.

turtle553

Oct 25, 2017
They better have a better structure so it doesn't devolve into a free for all like the last one.

HipsterMorty

alt account
Banned
Jan 25, 2020
I'd like to hear what each candidate would do if they had to deal with something like a coronavirus outbreak while in office.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
We've gotta stop fighting with each other and work together, the one who really loves seeing us argue is trump

- klob/pete

But, if I may, I don't think Bernie's behavior on this one moment is indicative of the kind of experience we need for the commander in chief of the United States. I think we need someone young and with mystery relevant experience that isnt being a failed mayor of a small white town.

/smug face
-Pete

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Got a class at 5PM PT... gonna have to keep the debate open in another window to keep track of it. Anyone know any streams that'll have subtitles?

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Bloomberg's entire campaign so far leading up to the debate tonight

l7yUr.jpg

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lol all debates from here on out will try to emulate the last one.

Our next question is a bit unorthodox. Senator Warren, we're offering you five minutes to say whatever you want about Mike Bloomberg. Also, we are providing you with several cream pies with which you can do as you please.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Liz can see the best move for her is continue dunking on Bloomberg, otherwise it would be doing the same thing everyone is gonna do today (Go after Sanders)

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tv news went IN on Bernie this morning on Cuba Libre-gate. It was a shockingly bad political gaffe by Bernie - not the content which was logical and true in a removed sense - but simply invoking Castro in any positive way has probably cost him Florida, period — but the double standard vs Donald Trump verbal atrocities was striking to me.

not just Bernie but any dem candidate who flubs a response is dissected as if we don't have a president who stated that liberal justices on the SC should recuse themselves today.

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie needs to take the gloves off tonight and seriously fuck up Bloomberg. I hope that Bernie ignores everyone else so as to make it clear they aren't on his level at this point sans Biden, and just explodes with righteous anger at Bloomberg, because the attacks that'll come out tonight will probably be the worst yet.

Deleted member 11039

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When: Tuesday March 25th from 8 PM to 10 PM ET
Where: Charleston, SC
Moderators: Norah O'Donnell, Gayle King, Margaret Brennan, Major Garrett, and Bill Whitaker

WHERE TO WATCH: CBS or Streaming on CBSN

www.cbsnews.com

Democrats try to stop Sanders' momentum in fiery debate

But almost no candidate was unscathed in the debate, which took place just four days before the pivotal South Carolina primary and one week ahead of Super Tuesday.
www.cbsnews.com

CBS News Live

CBS News Streaming Network is the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service from CBS News and Stations, available free to everyone with access to the internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your SEVEN! Candidates:

Joe Biden:

stevenandalangc3.jpg

Bernie Sanders:

fidel-castro-cateye-eyeglasses.jpg

Elizabeth Warren:

11050091-stack-of-architectural-plans.jpg

Pete Buttigieg:

DqHFT1pW4AEu0iX.jpg

Mike Bloomberg:

giphy.gif

Amy Klobuchar:

giphy.gif

(I stole this joke from someone on here)

Tom Steyer:

People-Reveal-the-Biggest-Waste-of-Money-Theyve-Ever-Seen.jpg

Don't you mean Feb 25

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Bernie needs to take the gloves off tonight and seriously fuck up Bloomberg. I hope that Bernie ignores everyone else so as to make it clear they aren't on his level at this point sans Biden, and just explodes with righteous anger at Bloomberg, because the attacks that'll come out tonight will probably be the worst yet.
I think he should just mostly focus on defending himself and his positions and attacking Trump with a little Bloomberg sprinkled in. He's so far ahead everyone else now, there's no need to worry about the other Dems, let them make a fool of themselves.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Our next question is a bit unorthodox. Senator Warren, we're offering you five minutes to say whatever you want about Mike Bloomberg. Also, we are providing you with several cream pies with which you can do as you please.

I want to see Pete and Klob chained together and handed knives.

I know Klobuchar doesn't say no to that

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I hope Liz can see the best move for her is continue dunking on Bloomberg, otherwise it would be doing the same thing everyone is gonna do today (Go after Sanders)

I haven't looked at the polling, but I would imagine her best bet is probably shitting on everyone but Bernie, given that there's a good chance center left / moderate voters would flock to her over Bernie?

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I think he should just mostly focus on defending himself and his positions and attacking Trump with a little Bloomberg sprinkled in. He's so far ahead everyone else now, there's no need to worry about the other Dems, let them make a fool of themselves.

Yeah, Bernies gotta transition to speaking like the frontrunner. Go after Trump, not all these other folks working on borrowed time.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tv news went IN on Bernie this morning on Cuba Libre-gate. It was a shockingly bad political gaffe by Bernie - not the content which was logical and true in a removed sense - but simply invoking Castro in any positive way has probably cost him Florida, period — but the double standard vs Donald Trump verbal atrocities was striking to me.

not just Bernie but any dem candidate who flubs a response is dissected as if we don't have a president who stated that liberal justices on the SC should recuse themselves today.
More often than not, sticking to your guns works better politically these days. In the long run, Bernie being true to himself will pan out better than falling into the trap of playing politics and apologizing for every controversial statement he's ever made. Nothing kills momentum faster than that.

I wouldn't give up on Florida either... If Trump wants a purity test on literally anything, game on. Dems are too used to playing nice while a good candidate should easily be able to deflect anything Trump throws right back at him ten fold.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More often than not, sticking to your guns works better politically these days. In the long run, Bernie being true to himself will pan out better than falling into the trap of playing politics and apologizing for every controversial statement he's ever made. Nothing kills momentum faster than that.

I wouldn't give up on Florida either... If Trump wants a purity test on literally anything, game on. Dems are too used to playing nice while a good candidate should easily be able to deflect anything Trump throws right back at him ten fold.

There's no nuance to be had after the primary. It'll go like this:

Bernie: Communist
Warren: Estrogen
Biden: HUNTER BURISMA
Buttigieg: Pervert
Klobuchar: Establishment Violent Femme
Gabbard: Trump's VP Replacement
Bloomberg: (((elitism)))
Steyer: Crickets

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Some brief talk in the primary thread about what happens if Sanders has a bad debate and Biden wins SC. I'm more curious as to what happens if Sanders has a good debate and splits the delegates in SC with Biden. Nothing is certain and Biden is supposed to do well in SC, but if it's a split and ST goes Sanders heavy I think this thing is done.
Why? SC is literally his only reason for staying in the race at this point, no reason to help out his main competition.

This will be fiesty I think. Wonder if Bernie can make it out unscathed.
I think Steyer may be playing to run for Congress. If they all want to win of course they have to find some angle to get at Sanders. Though I think Warren is in a tough spot. Beating up on Sanders hasn't helped, but really neither has beating up on Bloomberg in terms of polling. She may be the only person (other than Sanders) who needs to try and fight everyone tonight.
There's no nuance to be had after the primary. It'll go like this:

Bernie: Communist
Warren: Estrogen
Biden: HUNTER BURISMA
Buttigieg: Pervert
Klobuchar: Establishment Violent Femme
Gabbard: Trump's VP Replacement
Bloomberg: (((elitism)))
Steyer: Crickets
Which is why I'd very much like it if the nominee was the person most likely to let the BS go and stay on their policy message. Trump is going to be hard to beat, but refusing his terms is how you beat him. Policy, policy, policy. I think Bloomberg will continue to be good practice for whoever the nominee is.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't watched one of these yet. Just some highlights here and there. Finally got time to tune into one live. Hope its a mess(in a entertaining way). Ya'll talking about the last one has me excited.