• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Having a large family isn't all that bad, the older ones just help look after the... oh fuck, oh shit

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
07Vf9JA.png

You can hardly see any part of her upper chest, she's all tummy!! o_o
Incredible what the body can do, wow

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I'm sorry but this is cruel in a sense. I mean if they are happy, sure but bringing 10 kids to this world for 1 couple in the year 2021 like its nothing.

Shadow Red

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That's not natural. Having triplets is natural but anything more than that means it's drug induced or abnormality in your body.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking at that picture and wondering how in the hell a human uterus can do that.

I'm assuming the babies are okay, but it's a little odd that the article doesn't actually say that.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
That woman is strong as fuck

Why people are so concerned about the father when he didn't had 10 babies inside his body

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
I hope the couple have the best of luck.

But I know for a fact the ultrasound tech freaked the fuck out seeing the mayhem in that lady's stomach.

Oct 25, 2017
They won't be able to manage without serious support from the state, right? Would they have any coming?

I'm actually struggling to wrap my head around it.

10x
-breastfeeding
-diaper changing
-nap management

The first several months alone.... never mind as they get older.

Mar 10, 2018
I'm sorry but this is cruel in a sense. I mean if they are happy, sure but bringing 10 kids to this world for 1 couple in the year 2021 like its nothing.
We have enough resources for everyone. We just keep shifting the blame to overpopulation instead of addressing the system itself which doesn't evenly distribute said resources.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Instant lacrosse team. Congrats to the happy couple.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
What do you even do in that situation? lol. Like I can't imagine most people wanting 10 children at once. But more than that, paying for 10 children all at once. I'd imagine at that point you'd try to make money off the fact you have given birth to 10 kids for the rest of your life lol.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Good lord.

I'm worried about how I'd support a single child, but ten? TEN? I can't even fathom how difficult it'd be.

Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing that they're ok. The human body sure is something.

Imagine expecting 8 kids (which would be hard enough) only for 2 more to pop out, though.

monocle

Nov 5, 2017
The chance that ten babies born at 29 weeks all survive has to be astronomically small, right? They don't report the birth weights but they have to be tiny.

Aranath

Jan 15, 2018
Ummmmm, can someone please tell me how you pronounce her last name.
See-toe-lee (just with like shorter vowel sounds and stress on the second syllable)

Absolutely incredible what our bodies can actually endure, damn. Although, I don't envy them undergoing something like that in South Africa with the insane cost of private medical insurance and the abysmal quality of the public healthcare system.