• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SOTY2020?

• Yu Nanba

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • AMD Radeon RDNA 1.5 with variable frequency that goes up to 2.23GHz, as well as 10.3 teraflops

Votes: 92 52.6%
  • Ellie

Votes: 51 29.1%

• Total voters

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Yu Nanba:

AMD Radeon RDNA 1.5 with variable frequency that goes up to 2.23GHz, as well as 10.3 teraflops and hardware-accelerated ray tracing:

Ellie:

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I chose nanba. It was funny playing dub karaoke for ichiban and adachi and laughing being like "lol, now this is actually karaoke" and then hearing nanba fire off right after.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I assume this is Song of the Year without mention of Bugsnax? If so than flag on the play.

Oct 27, 2017
Gaia
Wat... They actually localised the Karaoke scenes in Yakuza? Never thought I would say this about Baka mitai, but that english version is pretty bad... Not the singing mind you, but the lyrics.

Edit: And Eri's song is even worse. Oooofff.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
I legit cried when Ellie started to sing Take on Me.
My favorite song inside of my favorite franchise ? Thank you, Naughty Dog.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The Last of Us Part II's use of Take on Me obviously hits the hardest and I wept like a newborn but damn man, that GPU theme from Astro Bot hasn't left my head since I first heard it. Personally, I dig the SSD theme even more, though. Pure electronic synth-pop perfection.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The Last of Us Part II's use of Take on Me obviously hits the hardest and I wept like a newborn but damn man, that GPU theme from Astro Bot hasn't left my head since I first heard it. Personally, I dig the SSD theme even more, though. Pure electronic synth-pop perfection.

Call me crazy but this song makes me think of:

Edit: The embedded link got nuked for some reason. It was to the main theme of Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
It's GPU Jungle

Astro's Playroom has one of the best OSTs this year.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING
PROVOKING, BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION
I AM RECLAIMER OF MY NAME
BORN IN FLAMES, I HAVE BEEN BLESSED
MY FAMILY'S CREST IS A DEMON OF DEATH

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017

Tenderfoot Tactics has some bangers, but this is the one that stays with me the most!