• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really bro? This dramatic over incorrect persona 5 leaks? Go outside fam

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Context, since I didn't expect many people to really know who I was when I posted this (didn't know if there was a thread for apologies or lamenting on mistakes or if I should have made one)

I got directly involved in discussions of leaks. Many were also posted on Era as a result of me speaking as if I had definitive knowledge. I've had guilt as a result and wanted to apologize openly.

This is like when Spongebob and Patrick turn themselves into the police for stealing a balloon.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Context, since I didn't expect many people to really know who I was when I posted this (didn't know if there was a thread for apologies or lamenting on mistakes or if I should have made one)

I got directly involved in discussions of leaks. Many were also posted on Era as a result of me speaking as if I had definitive knowledge. I've had guilt as a result and wanted to apologize openly.

You'll want to post this on the Gaming side then.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i want everyone to know that i also apologize, for being so goddamn great and making you all feel insignificant in comparison

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Leaks are really not that big of a deal. I think you should just back off twitter if it's affecting you so much.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You apologize for being egotistical but post an apology about something assuming everyone knows who you are........

Some back story or removal of this post might be in order my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.