• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Underwear obviously serves as temperature regulation. But for it's secondary purpose, is a form of figure modesty? Or is to aid in mitigating the netherscents?
Please discuss.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
They keep a sensitive area warm and comfortable, especially when you're wearing nothing else. Not sure about bras though, they're a more complex topic.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Extra layer of protection in case you trust a fart that you shouldn't have trusted.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
With boxer briefs you can rest a tube of smarties or some other kind of sweets between the gooch and the underpants, and whenever you want some you can cup your hands just in front of your open fly, squeeze your legs together, and out pops some smarties. If you didn't wear underpants the tube would just fall down your leg.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
To prevent this;
PowerfulEsteemedBobcat-size_restricted.gif

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Underwear was originally to keep your outer garments from sweat and odor. People didn't wash their clothes as obsessively as we do today.

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
Helping keep outer garments from being soiled by various bodily excretions would've been the main purpose I'd have thought.

CopyOfACopy

Oct 27, 2017
underwear are quickier and easier to clean

Ever hand wash / dry a pair of pants

Shit is damp for weeks

RumHam

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
I don't know I go commando full time. Have for my whole life.
Underwear suuuuuuck.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I don't know I go commando full time. Have for my whole life.
Underwear suuuuuuck.
Yeah, I just can't do undies anymore. I wore boxers most of my life, but have tried several different boxer briefs, and I just can't stand it. I don't like my junk being contained by boxer briefs, and the looseness of boxers is a nightmare with modern fitting pants.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I roll commando and have zero issues with jeans. What are you referring to?

Crushing your junk in an unpredictable denim vice and having your pants smell like a bus full of hobos coming back from a bran muffin and coffee convention and chafing like an Antebellum dowager observing etiquette at a yankee cotillion ball.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Crushing your junk in an unpredictable denim vice and having your pants smell like a bus full of hobos coming back from a bran muffin and coffee convention and chafing like an Antebellum dowager observing etiquette at a yankee cotillion ball.
I'm not sure what kind of jeans you wear, but my junk doesn't get crushed in a denim vice. And I wash my jeans. lol

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what kind of jeans you wear, but my junk doesn't get crushed in a denim vice. And I wash my jeans. lol

I'm positive you believe your jeans are extremely clean. I'm positive your jeans provide a capacious safe space for your business. I'm positive your jeans have a silken, frictionless texture regardless of humidity.

I'm describing the issues some of us would encounter in this scenario.