• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
TL;DR: Had a threesome. It was fun.

(no, it wasn't with that guy lol)

I really don't have any close friends that I'd want to share this story with (and last time I told my brother a sex-related story he freaked out) so, I had to tell someone lol

So I was on....*cough* Grindr....and got hit up by some rando guy last night. No face pic. No stats. No nothing. I'm in the bed ready to go to sleep and he's asking me all of these sexually explicit questions, and I'm chatting because I'm bored. He asks for pics, and I'm like, "Uhhh...can I have a face pic first? lol" He send one, and I'm like....lol OK. Maybe I should take this seriously lol. I tell him I may be free tomorrow. Maybe.

Later the next day, he's like, "Are you free this afternoon?" I'm like yeah.

(oh yeah: later, the guy tells me that he works at my fucking job @_@ 90% sure we've interacted at some point. 1,000,000,000% sure my work has come across his desk)

Then he's like, "3some?"

WHOA WHOA WHOA.....what??? I have never had a threesome in my entire life. It has obviously crossed my mind, and I'm no prude and I'm certainly not against it, but I've never had the opportunity come up so randomly. This is probably the most spontaneous thing I've ever done.

So I'm like, "lol with who?"

He sends a pic of the guy.

My heart skips a beat lol. It is the guy I've been trying to hook up with since forever. He is so insanely hot. Gorgeous face. Tall. Lean and muscular. God damn, he's so fine. lol. I've been trying to hook-up with this guy for a couple of months and gave up when he didn't respond to me a couple of weeks ago. We've been chatting for quite a while and our schedules never lined up and I figured that he could get anyone he wanted.

Then the hot guy messaged me. I play it super cool lol.

I get there, and I'm all loose, carefree and ready to go. I was nervous walking up to the door, but once I was in there, I was ready to go. Funnily enough, the hot guy is a way more withdrawn than I thought he'd be (maybe because I told him I had never had a threesome before and he didn't know how I would be), but he loosened up after I basically indicated that I was ready to fuckin go. It was cute when he said he was shy. I'm like, dude....you're sex on a stick. Stop it. lol

I think they just needed to know I was cool with it.

Anyway, it was fun. It was super obvious that they did this way more often, but I 100% enjoyed it and wouldn't mind doing it again if the opportunity came about

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
They are nice yea, what's hard to find are partners you feel comfortable with (and they likewise with you [by you i mean in a general sense]) to do the deed with.

Edit: more on topic grats yo

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
It kind of sucks when one just does nothing, but they're alright, I guess. Congrats!

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats OP but probably not a great idea to sleep with someone you share a place of employment with.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
36457.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the sex, but I keep thinking that we're in a pandemic, and casual hookups like this are probably a bad idea.

OP
OP
MIMIC

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Congrats OP but probably not a great idea to sleep with someone you share a place of employment with.

I guess we'll see how that turns out. I playfully texted him, "See you at the board meeting!" lol

But he was a super cool guy and I doubt it will be any sort of issue

kamikaze

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
singapore
came into the thread not quite sure what to expect...finished reading and it's a nice wholesome, heart-warming story :)

congrats OP

Apr 11, 2020
Glad you had a great time, OP! I gotta say, as hot as the idea of threesomes (or more!) are to me, it's usually a case of, not feeling entirely down with one or the other people, and too many dicks to concentrate on. Don't think I've been in one either where I was seriously attracted to anyone anyway. They've mostly occurred in alcoholic inducements when I naively thought I was going back to party with everyone, hahaha. To be honest, I prefer my deep intimacy, and long passionate kisses that go all night, and end in a deep-hearted stream of dopamines as we stare at each other, any day.
And then we get married and die.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Living the damn dream OP, very nice. Glad you got what you wanted (and more!)
I have a very similar story hehe but the circumstances weren't exactly exciting (though the sex was) just an incredibly hot guy I'd hooked up with once before who asked if I'd be down for a threesome.

Potentially exciting/concerning that the guy works at your job though, at the very least a threesome is a hell of an ice breaker, go make a friend/fuck buddy/(maybe more???)

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I'm not gonna be the guy "are you sure it was the right call during a pandemic", but it crossed my mind.

Anyway, congrats!

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
User Warned: Antagonizing Fellow Member; Permanently Thread Banned
Oh, did Covid join in too by any chance? Or did it miss the invite...
Fucking disgusting.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Odds of OP being dummy hot get higher with each thread :p
At the very least it's easy to get a threesome on Grindr because almost everyone is thirsty for sex. There are a lot of couples profiles on there too. Not saying OP isn't good looking, but it's not a requirement on Grindr always.

25th Baam

Jan 9, 2018
I always wanted to do one too, shame my last and current bfs are really not into the idea of sharing lol
Maybe it's also my fault cuz I tend not to be single for a long period, meh :(

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Threesomes are fun as hell but in my experience it always works out best when youre the one being sought after and requested to join in. Much less weird than being the one trying to orchestrate one, which I've only done once.

Sep 14, 2019
Congrats, though I hope you're located in a country where the pandemic has subsided or something.

I've had several threesomes, mostly okay, a few were fun, a few were not (specifically the ones where I'm basically pushed out of it by the other two).

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on the sex op!

I don't think I'd be down for a threesome, I have enough with disappointing one woman, two it'd be too much lol

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Best threesomes are the one not planned thou!
And it's always the best feeling to me when your unreachable target guy is reached by some contextual magic.

Related typical sauna story (yeah Sauna are closed right now don't worry):
A super hot guy snubs me > he's super into an other guy, who's super into me > They go to a cabin, i'm not far, frustrated > The third guy invites me to come in. Win (He was more into me in the context of 2 tops handling him).