• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MajulaDream

Oct 25, 2017
We have to discuss how LONG and lately irresponsible the silence from Sony has been at this point. Nothing of substance outside state-of-plays for a year and a half, and only vague winks and teases from "insiders" with no payoff in sight. Enough to drive a man mad while not inspiring confidence...
The core PS5 buying audience was hungry. Now they're starving and not. finding. nourishment.
I mean, for pete's sake have you seen the state of PS5 speculation lately? By the time they FINALLY reveal PS5 or even the MEETING at this rate everyone in the PS threads and beyond will have perished from starvation and/or cabin fever!! :(

Sony... WHERE ARE YOUUU?

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All will be forgotten once they actually show their hand. Which is likely still at a Sony event at the end of February.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody is gonna care once they actually talk about it lol

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
giphy.gif

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
Do you know how long Nintendo fans had to wait for Nintendo to reveal the Switch back when it was known as the NX?

This is nothing.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Yeah it's almost like they're killing one out of every ten people with the lack of news.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
We have to discuss how LONG and lately irresponsible the silence from Sony has been at this point. Nothing of substance outside state-of-plays for a year and a half, and only vague winks and teases from "insiders" with no payoff in sight. Enough to drive a man mad while not inspiring confidence...
The core PS5 buying audience was hungry. Now they're starving and not. finding. nourishment.
I mean, for pete's sake have you seen the state of PS5 speculation lately? By the time they FINALLY reveal PS5 or even the MEETING at this rate everyone in the PS threads and beyond will have perished from starvation and/or cabin fever!! :(

Sony... WHERE ARE YOUUU?

Can't wait for the Mega64 reenactment of this post

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
They actually cancelled the PS5, not sure if you heard yet or not. Sony's pulling out of the market to concentrate on camera sensors.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
In this moment, I am decimated. Not because of any phony Sony's curse. But because, I am confounded by my impatience.

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
By this time last gen they hadn't announced the PS meeting, nor did they have two articles about the PS4 out & revealed the name. You guys have driven yourself into a weird fever pitch.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
These types of sentiments just remind me of a clingy EX or something.

"Why haven't you texted me Sony? I haven't heard from you in an hour!"

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
I'm assuming you're one of those people who's furious with how WB Montreal has been teasing their new batman game. Sony is the king as of now, they can do whatever they please when it comes to announcement timing.

They've also got a hell of a year lined up for them with their first party titles still to come out. Let's not pretend they're doing anything wrong.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The PS4 reveal was in February last time around, and we actually know far more about the PS5 than we did the PS4 this time last-gen. Have a little patience.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
OP are you one of those folks who was proclaiming that Sony dealt a *devastating blow* when they *slammed* Microsoft when they randomly announced the PS5 in a magazine?

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
How dare they!! They are acting like they have the two most antecipated 1st party games to launch on their old actual console...

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's okay, I've found solace in Mr Spencer and his words of wisdom. Shame on Ms Sonya for leaving her fanbase to rot.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
This seems like the insanity of that next gen thread spilling out into the rest of the forum. That thread is a carnival of stupid, everything will be fine, relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.