• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
That's great news! Russian dude vindicated.
There will be a lot of salt though.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
If PS5 exclusives start coming to PC too (even if delayed by a few months) then I can safely say good bye to console gaming.

ConfusedOwl

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
So it is expected to be released on Steam for now. I might have to double dip for this. Would be curious if Sony eventually releases their own launcher. An Xbox and Playstation launcher sitting next to each other on PC would be wild.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Man with Xbox games being on PC by default and the precedent this is setting, next gen is going to be a great time to be a PC Gamer.

Mad_Rhetoric

Banned
May 7, 2019
Excellent news. Now I dont need a ps4 to play it. Console exclusives are obsolete and will slowly disappear even for sony.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, really cool. I'll probably double dip as I never had a Pro at the time and my PC is significantly beefier than my PS4. If this is their strategy going forward though there's pretty much no chance I'm buying a PS5 considering the PC version will most likely be superior in each case.

Mecha

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
Wow, so happy for Guerilla, more people will get the opportunity to enjoy this excellent game. Suddenly building a PC dosen't sound to crazy for me...

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If they do this for more games and continue it for next gen I probably will just stick to PC and not bother getting a PS5.

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
Please for the love of everything that is holy and unholy, bring Bloodborne to PC. Everyone needs to experience it! Also a masterpiece being trapped and forced to run like that... it's just not right

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I have this gut feeling that Death Stranding and Horizon were decided to be ported to PC together, as they both run on the Decima Engine and members of Horizon's team helped make Death Stranding. Like maybe they negotiated something with Sony together?
This is where i'm at

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Well now, glad I haven't played through the Frozen Wilds. Gimme Horizon at that glorious 144fps goodness!!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Now Bloodborne, please?

^^ Is this port begging? I don't even own a gaming PC lol I just want to see peoples dreams come true with that one

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Where are the people who said they'd commit seppuku if it happened

Can't wait to play it at 60+fps