• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
Now do that for every game! If u release a digital console u need to have a refund plan for every game..copy steam model 2 hours on the first 7 days.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just requested a refund. I'm playing on PS5 but I'm hearing about crashes so I don't want to deal with it.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
How the hell you go from Witcher 3 to this.

yes, the Witcher 3 had issues at launch don't get me wrong. But the vision was there, the game was clearly finished and had issues in some parts.

There is more issues that go way beyond just performance ones for cyberpunk.

Oct 27, 2017
ATL
I've never seen a company so totally fuck up their image, reputation, and goodwill with their community the way CDPR has from Witcher 3 -> CP2077. Holy fucking shit. The studio is beginning to seem horribly mismanaged.

How much of this bad management is also impacted by them not scaling team sizes to appropriately to handle ever increasing ambitions?

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
It makes sense that Sony is pulling the game since they are offering unlimited refunds. This is pretty huge though. Can't remember this ever happening except with Arkham on PC.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit!

They did it. They removed the game.

CDPR's suits are a bunch of morons. They gambled and lost.

Couldn't have happened to a better company.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
www.playstation.com

Cyberpunk 2077 - PS4 & PS5 games | PlayStation

Buy Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation Store. Explore a vast, futuristic metropolis in a cutting-edge action-RPG. Recommended for PS5 & PS4 Pro consoles.

5pszClc.png

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Playing on ps5 but i sold the game while i could. Im glad i wasnt waiting on this game for like 7 years

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Bullet dodged not getting the marketing rights. Having the xbox logo associated with this shit heap is not a good look.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
You can still find it via search function, but all banners etc. are gone from the front page and it's not listed in the "New releases" section anymore (German store). Holy cow...

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
I really would love to know why CDPR released the game in this state? Pressure from shareholders? Fans? From developers? They must have known the unbelievable incredible amount of work ahead to fix the game. AAA developers don't make these games in a vacuum. They have mock reviews, Q and A testers, and lots of internal testing. They knew the game wasn't what it was supposed to be. They knew about the bugs and missing features. They knew they'd get a PR shit storm... so why the hell did they release it?

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
"If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with shipped buggy ass games you may be entitled to financial compensation"

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk might end up being like Battlefront 2. Fucked up so badly it's actually a positive because it scares other devs away from repeating the mistakes. lol