• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I setting up myself for disappointment, but I don't care.

Part II teaser + release date & new Ratchet/Ratchet RPG.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
What time should game informers new cover be revealed? I have a strong suspicion that it will either be The Last of Us 2 or Death Stranding.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
What do you mean done for? I feel like the amount of massive games that will also be the best of the generation we've seen are coming in the next 18 months.
I meant the generation
i honestly dont think sony will show a single PSVR game after the reactions to the last episode lol. this is why the episode is so short.

Like I said on the SoP thread, Blood and Truth is weeks away from release they got to start marketing somewhere

Oct 27, 2017
Off topic slightly but I'm late to the party on Gran Turismo Sport.. and I'm absolutely loving it.

I'm sure they've added a ton since launch but it just feels like Gran Turismo to me, only with much better online than usual (or is usual for any other racer). The single player feels like how my minds eye remembers Gran Turismo 3, even down to the cups being called the same things.

Kudos to everyone involved for seemingly managing to turn that game around. As someone who likes to have at least one instalment of major franchises per each gen I'm completely satisfied with this being the GT game on PS4, vs what seemed like a cheap spin off at launch.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Off topic slightly but I'm late to the party on Gran Turismo Sport.. and I'm absolutely loving it.

I'm sure they've added a ton since launch but it just feels like Gran Turismo to me, only with much better online than usual (or is usual for any other racer). The single player feels like how my minds eye remembers Gran Turismo 3, even down to the cups being called the same things.

Kudos to everyone involved for seemingly managing to turn that game around. As someone who likes to have at least one instalment of major franchises per each gen I'm completely satisfied with this being the GT game on PS4, vs what seemed like a cheap spin off at launch.
Not an uncommon sentiment at all and many fans of the game feel it should be reviewed again. It's a more larger feature and content rich game now and a shame it wasn't this quality at launch. Either way GT7 should be a much better game because of it.

MP may be the best of any racer, but PD still has to cater to the SP only gamer who will always be too timid to go online or who just wants to race by themselves.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Question for those who played Days Gone:
Have you seen the secret ending? What repercussions will it have in the future?

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018

Yep the best multiplayer of any console racing game (and maybe any racing game) ever.

They won't make the same mistake of mis-marketing the next GT and ignoring SP, but I really hope they don't relax their efforts when it comes to the MP.

...although I did quit it pretty quickly because I didn't like how much faster it was to use a racing wheel over using the DS4 - it's pretty much a requirement if you want to be very competitive. They better fix that or I won't be buying the next GT.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Yep the best multiplayer of any console racing game (and maybe any racing game) ever.

They won't make the same mistake of mis-marketing the next GT and ignoring SP, but I really hope they don't relax their efforts when it comes to the MP.

...although I did quit it pretty quickly because I didn't like how much faster it was to use a racing wheel over using the DS4 - it's pretty much a requirement if you want to be very competitive. They better fix that or I won't be buying the next GT.
Even with wheels you will often find yourself fighting for 6th or 7th position. Guys and gals playing GTS are no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.