• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Slayer

Oct 30, 2017
I want to say that Sony really up their marketing strategy so far. People now talk about PS5, media as well as social network will talk about it which is basically free PR for them. By the time MS show their next gen info, people will compare the specs and MS needs to win the specs if they want to impress people.
Of course specs alone wont make you win next gen but so far Sony managed to get everyone mindset about PS5.
Cant wait fot the reveal :)

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I was already excited for a next-generation PlayStation and they haven't even fully unveiled the thing yet but now I'm just ridiculously excited. Bless Sony for dropping that article out of nowhere.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018

Ghost Slayer

Oct 30, 2017
Now I consider if I should play Tlou2, Ghost and Death Stranding at launch on PS4 provided that they come to PS4 first. One one hand I want to have the best experience first time, the other hand I want to play them asap :(

Oct 25, 2017
smart of this article to release early. Now ALL the gaming outlets will be talking about this and get people speculating. It's gonna be the topic all day in gaming circles.

Testobjekt

Jan 23, 2018
Germany
ManHaunts0213.jpg

Out of fucking nowhere.

Rex1157

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Hoping Sony will feel comfortable experimenting more with different genres for their ps5 exclusives (jrpg, pure survival horror, combo based character action) given that the ps4 sold so well and gave their gaming division a much needed shot in the arm.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Totally makes sense why Cerny was attached to Spider-Man now. He'd been cooking up the good stuff

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone gotten this error when redeeming a PSN Card "The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions."

I bought a bunch of PSN cards on Amazon last year and now i'm trying to redeem them for Dreams, but getting this error. I thought PSN cards didn't expire?

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
Welp wasn't expecting this today. I'm impressed but I always say it could be stronger. I'm paying $2000 for a phone. I'll pay the same for a console.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
I am goddamn excited. PS5 hardware sounds fantastic. Shit is day 1 for me barring some massive fuckup on Sony's end. Can't wait to see them 1st party games on that hardware. Whew!

Broncs

Nov 26, 2018
Would this news make a stronger case for an early 2020 release. Maybe have the big 3 release as cross gen launch games.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Mark Cerny the god.

Aokji the prophet.

PS5 the beast.

Really pleased with what was revealed in that article.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What kinda TV am I going to need for this thing

Andrew-Ryan

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Also can someone fill me in on what Aokji said? If it was indeed a noteworthy leak I want to check it out and judge for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.