• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got the best of tastes sir.
And I'm not a man :P

A woman of no taste then!

You had one job Angie..... we were connect by the avatar gimmick. This is frustrating...

But seriously, you should try it again. People are fast to dismiss Soulsborne games because of impatience, but once you actually stops to dedicate youself to it... it becomes something else! Unless you played a lot already and it is really not your cup of tea, I guess.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
A woman of no taste then!

You had one job Angie..... we were connect by the avatar gimmick. This is frustrating...

But seriously, you should try it again. People are fast to dismiss Soulsborne games because of impatience, but once you actually stops to dedicate youself to it... it becomes something else! Unless you played a lot already and it is really not your cup of tea, I guess.
The problem is the lack of time to learn it honestly. I feel those games require patience and commitment that I do not have. I don't hate the games btw, I just feel they are not for me.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018

Shin-Ra

Nov 1, 2017
Rat King I wonder how many people were locked in right after seeing this?

anton-gonzalez-3.gif

I remember smiling, pausing the vid, and looking for a preorder link.

nolifebr Thanks for the new snippets in Days Gone. Nice find!
No surprise after iSS but Ghost of Tsushima quickly passed the overcast weather not looking dull test.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
The problem is the lack of time to learn it honestly. I feel those games require patience and commitment that I do not have. I don't hate the games btw, I just feel they are not for me.
Souls games (especially BB) take like 2-3 to learn If you're a gamer. Difficulty of these titles are severely overblown on the Internet. Something like Super Meatboy is harder than Souls games. #facts

Not saying you should try it if it doesn't interest you, but don't let a learning curve by the determining factor. One solid play session and you'll adapt.

Death Stranding coming this year, man we might not even need TLOU2 if it's as amazing as early impressions imply.

Dreams EA
Days Gone
MLB
Death Stranding
Amazing third party releases

Another fantastic 2019 for PS4.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Yeah there is definitely a time commitment. It is the kind if game you starts on your vacation or something, since you are probably going to get pissed at dying so much after a stressful work day lol

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Yeah there is definitely a time commitment. It is the kind if game you starts on your vacation or something, since you are probably going to get pissed at dying so much after a stressful work day lol
I have at most 3 hours to play per week during the weekends.
Now imagine me spending those hours on a game where I just keep dying lol
And then picking up a week later, and having to learn all again.

I respect the games, just not for me.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
2-3 hours? Filthy casuals lol

When's the Days Gone stuff supposed to come out? Aren't press getting hands on right now?

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have at most 3 hours to play per week during the weekends.
Now imagine me spending those hours on a game where I just keep dying lol
And then picking up a week later, and having to learn all again.

I respect the games, just not for me.

Next week I am going to start writing my graduation thesis + college is back (last year finally!). The thesis needs to be ready by June, so I am literally going black out on games until then. I will borrow my PS4 to my partner and make him play TLOU, so he can see how utterly pathetic he is next to it.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
Ghost of Tsushima director confirm that the game is 3 f*cks from the release, lol

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty surprise how full force Sony is going with Days Gone advertisement.

I would not be surprise if we see a demo a well.

Jan 20, 2019
Someone quick, find out how many years the game has been in development and divide it by the number of fucks to see how much is 3 fucks worth.

They finish first ligth on August 2014, 1 month vaction so October has the month they start on Ghost. Fast foward, 41 months in develop.
Their is 20 lines there, wich gives some what 2 months per line.
The demo has release in October 2017, 3 fuck's latter has e3 demo, 6 months difference soo, 2 months again.

If they are are at the FUUUUUUUUCK that means 4 lines wich is 8 months, since june has been 8 months. Their is 4 more lines wich makes the release date in october 2019.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
They finish first ligth on August 2014, 1 month vaction so October has the month they start on Ghost. Fast foward, 41 months in develop.
Their is 20 lines there, wich gives some what 2 months per line.
The demo has release in October 2017, 3 fuck's latter has e3 demo, 6 months difference soo, 2 months again.

If they are are at the FUUUUUUUUCK that means 4 lines wich is 8 months, since june has been 8 months. Their is 4 more lines wich makes the release date in october 2019.
It's official people, GoT is releasing Oct 2019. You heard it here first.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
You can tell just by looking at the threads on Era's homepage that we're about 18 months away from the start of a new generation, can't you? Some of the threads flying at the moment remind me of when GAF was convinced FIFA was going to be an Xbox One exclusive.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
After the surprising end of Reggie, I hope something like that will not happen with Yosh in the near future.

They had not the same job but both were or are the faces of their platform imo.
And I like Shu !

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Yep, apparently MS & Nintendo are teaming up to take down Sony now.

Gotta love gaming...it is a wild ride every gen and shakes up more often that other tech industries I'll give it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.